I can join VC:MP

Started by Power, Dec 31, 2014, 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power

Hello I have a little problem with run VC:MP, I comment. I buy GTA:VC on Steam, and late I install VC-MP but I can't run VC:MP. Appears the following message of error: Incorrect gta-vc.exe version detected. You must use gta:vc 1.0 to play vc:mp
How I can fix it without use pirate GTA:VC?

Thanks. :)

Nothing

If you want i can share GTA VC With You by me. But i dont know Its Solution.
Thanks

MacTavish

Try -link removed-

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Quote from: [vρт]яιzωαη on Dec 31, 2014, 08:57 AMIf you want i can share GTA VC With You by me. But i dont know Its Solution.
Thanks

Quote from: RATHORE on Dec 31, 2014, 09:16 AMTry -link removed-

You know that what you people do here is considered illegal and admins/mods will be forced to take action if you continue to do so. The O.P. asked why his Steam version doesn't work (and assuming by the message he says he's getting I'd say the steam version got an upgrade or something). He didn't asked for you people to give him your game executable which is illegal or might be infected with contagious malware.

MacTavish

Well Sorry i dont know about steam ( never used) i just thought that i could help him

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Power

Nobody know some about this? :-\

Castagna

Steam VC is version 1.1, althought VC:MP 0.4 supports both 1.0/1.1, the outdated R2 0.3z version works with non-steam VC versions (1.0).

You can try downgrading your v1.1 to v1.0 with this patch http://gtaforums.com/topic/629157-best-way-to-downgrade-steam-versions/

Power

Thanks you Castagna, i appreciate it. :)