[0.4]Grand Theft Auto New World City Script.

Started by Buddy, Apr 05, 2016, 03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Script name : [0.4]Grand Theft Auto New World City Script.
Server Develpor : OverSniPer and Buddy(SmarT_Kill3r).
Server modes : /battle and FreeRoom.
Server advantages :
if you want coustum car then commands are /v0 , /v1 to /v8 .
FOR battle mode type /battle and for leave battle mode type /exit .
Some admin commands are changed like muted,umuted,ban,unban,get,getall e.t.c.
and Much More........................................
Note : Don't Remove the Credits please.
Dwonload Link :  http://www.2shared.com/file/PhQvIpL3/VcmP_SerVer.html
This is my best Script of vcmp i am sharing with this to you all because perhaps i am leaving vcmp so, i decided to share this to share my best script with you if you want more scripts then vote above and i have another i will upload that depending upon votes and i know my this script name is useless but my script is helpful to you all.
[Note]: If you find any bug then Tell me.
Buddy

KAKAN

Quote from: Buddy on Apr 05, 2016, 03:45 PMif you want coustum car then commands are /v0 , /v1 to /v8 .
xdd

Quote from: Buddy on Apr 05, 2016, 03:45 PMNote : Don't Remove the Credits please.
Already did. I love removing credits :)
Also, the .exe is not working for me as I'm in Ubuntu currently.
secondarydb <- ConnectSQL( "IPtoCountry/IpToCountry.db" );
Registros <- ConnectSQL( "Registros.db" );
Deahtss <- ConnectSQL( "Deahtss.db" );
joins <- ConnectSQL( "joins.db" );
I want to laugh, please allow!!
That scripting though :D
oh no

Mötley

The IP to country you are using is not accurate, I have had other players Mad due to the fact that are connecting from Syria yet the server is saying there from Europe. So you may want to update the IP ranges some time ;)

hotdogcat

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 05, 2016, 04:51 PM
Quote from: Buddy on Apr 05, 2016, 03:45 PMif you want coustum car then commands are /v0 , /v1 to /v8 .
xdd

Quote from: Buddy on Apr 05, 2016, 03:45 PMNote : Don't Remove the Credits please.
Already did. I love removing credits :)
Also, the .exe is not working for me as I'm in Ubuntu currently.
secondarydb <- ConnectSQL( "IPtoCountry/IpToCountry.db" );
Registros <- ConnectSQL( "Registros.db" );
Deahtss <- ConnectSQL( "Deahtss.db" );
joins <- ConnectSQL( "joins.db" );
I want to laugh, please allow!!
That scripting though :D

Best script ever

Credits to Bart.

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

kennedyarz

buen sistema peeero, porque esta tan desordenado? arreglar la gravedad. esta todo muy ligado. otra cosa para que agregar un servidor con solo dinero si no hay nada que comprar? ya que no hay un sistema de compras de autos, casas y todo lo demas? raro eso. felicitaciones mejorar para la proxima amigo :)

SomeoneRandom

Actually The best Released Script . No Bug. Many Cmds. RECCOMEDED

KAKAN

Quote from: Jagrit Vats on Jun 03, 2016, 08:52 AMActually The best Released Script . No Bug. Many Cmds. RECCOMEDED
was that the correct spelling or my eyes gone bad?
But, I agree too! This is the BEST SCRIPT released!
oh no

This is all code copied from random snippets on the forum and glued together into god knows what. How did I reach that conclusion? Because in 90% of the code the tabs are missing.

Cool

Quote from: . on Jun 03, 2016, 12:45 PMThis is all code copied from random snippets on the forum and glued together into god knows what. How did I reach that conclusion? Because in 90% of the code the tabs are missing.
Random scripts = GTX + warchief

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Mötley on Apr 06, 2016, 04:42 AMThe IP to country you are using is not accurate, I have had other players Mad due to the fact that are connecting from Syria yet the server is saying there from Europe. So you may want to update the IP ranges some time ;)
Littlewhiteys, it tells russia when I'm in UAE.
I like it tho xD

SomeoneRandom

But as compared to other released scripts its good

Cool

Quote from: . on Jun 03, 2016, 02:28 PM
Quote from: Jagrit Vats on Jun 03, 2016, 02:10 PMBut as compared to other released scripts its good

How would you know?
beacause its complete script for use every new can use it its good for newbie who evem dont know copy/paste and cant make small things

Quote from: Hercules on Jun 03, 2016, 03:37 PMbeacause its complete script for use every new can use it its good for newbie who evem dont know copy/paste and cant make small things

Have you even looked at the code? It's every programmer's night nightmare. No tabs or consistent code structuring (very common with copied code), no comments/documentation (often the case with copied code where you have no idea what it does but you use it anyway), no error checking, no input validation, no safety mechanisms, nothing.

If I'm unable to understand jack sh!t from it. How could a "newbie" understand it? What good will he learn from this? He will end up posting the same sh!t he learned to write.