car jacking

Started by Eva, Apr 29, 2016, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eva

Maybe its a stupid question but why isnt it possible to jack somebodies car in vcmp like in mtavc, is it scriptable instead??

Sebastian

I'm thinking of a way to script it, but it will still lack it's originality.
The best for it is to be done by devs.

Quote from: Ron on Apr 29, 2016, 08:58 PM... is it scriptable instead??

Preferably. At least now that we have Ray Tracing and various collision detection systems on the client.

Quote from: maxorator on Apr 25, 2016, 07:47 PMRayTrace

When ray trace is created, the properties from it will contain the results.

Constructor RayTrace(start, end, flags)
Parameter types: Vector, Vector, flags
Flag values can be or-ed together with the | operator to select which types of entities it should check: RAY_BUILDING, RAY_PED, RAY_VEHICLE, RAY_OBJECT.

Property Collided (read-only)
Type: bool
True when the ray hit something.

Property Entity (read-only)
Type: entity
The entity that was hit, or null if nothing was hit. May also be null if the entity has been destroyed.

Property Position
Type: Vector
The position of the collision, or zero vector if nothing was hit.

Eva

It would be very nice, i was thinking of remake an old script i had back in mtavc. Capture the Mr.Whoopee. Were players had to try and jack the Mr.Whoopee without shooting it. so the Mr.Whoopee should be bulletproove.  bit like capture the flag ;)

KAKAN

Quote from: Ron on Apr 30, 2016, 07:14 AMIt would be very nice, i was thinking of remake an old script i had back in mtavc. Capture the Mr.Whoopee. Were players had to try and jack the Mr.Whoopee without shooting it. so the Mr.Whoopee should be bulletproove.  bit like capture the flag ;)
"Capture the Ice Cream Truck( Mr.Whoopee )" xdd, seems like a nice idea xd
oh no