=VOK=Bryan^
Country

=VOK=Toretto
~ VC:MP Player Since 2014
~ United Legion of Killers Member
~ ULK | MTA Server VCMP Administrator

Credits: [ULK]Gu1k

kennedyarz

Hahahaha now the vcmp forum will be filled with clans of this guy, hhahaa is amazing 2 members, you and you hahaha I think I lost my memory, I remind you that this is also toretto

kennedyarz

Quote from: kennedyarz on May 06, 2017, 11:46 PMHahahaha now the vcmp forum will be filled with clans of this guy, hhahaa is amazing 2 members, you and you hahaha I think I lost my memory, I remind you that this is also toretto

Haha look at the picture, all these guys is the same hahaha. Clearly it looks like an OSK says "bryan stops using all the accounts" "it will inform if you continue asi bryan"

MarshM

Ya he hablando con todos los miembros para desirles que usaria su cuenta para una foto asi que shh y deja tu embidia

kennedyarz

Quote from: Bryan^ on May 06, 2017, 11:59 PMYa he hablando con todos los miembros para desirles que usaria su cuenta para una foto asi que shh y deja tu embidia

Quote from: Bryan^ on May 06, 2017, 10:31 PMAdmin:  Founder [LPA]Bryan^ Leader [LPA]Toretto^

hahahahahaha Members: Toretto,  Toretto~,   Toretto^,  Toretto0,  Bryan,  Bryan^, [bryan] and others members hahahaha

Razor.

Quote from: kennedyarz on May 07, 2017, 12:00 AM
Quote from: Bryan^ on May 06, 2017, 11:59 PMYa he hablando con todos los miembros para desirles que usaria su cuenta para una foto asi que shh y deja tu embidia

Quote from: Bryan^ on May 06, 2017, 10:31 PMAdmin:  Founder [LPA]Bryan^ Leader [LPA]Toretto^

hahahahahaha Members: Toretto,  Toretto~,   Toretto^,  Toretto0,  Bryan,  Bryan^, [bryan] and others members hahahaha
Fake Members,
And MR is my clan moderator.
Toretto he's old member of DLK.
I kicked Toretto because Impersonating my member.
http://dlk-clan.byethost9.com/index.php?topic=23.0

And, check this.

And @Bryan^, you are retard?

PunkNoodle

It may be fake but the pic is badass though ;)

Razor.

kennedyarz

MarshM