Admins System | Basic Level | Medium Level | Advanced Level

Started by Rardodus Bruise, Jul 09, 2019, 05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rardodus Bruise

There are 3 Levels of This Admin System, Basic/Medium/Advanced. The commands are little bit similar but in every update there are more commands as in this version. I am going to provide you the official script of the Admin System which is Tested & Working, I hope you like these snippets & show some good response. If you find any bug or error in the script, Then you can contact me via Discord or PM, Discord is given at the end.

Basic Level, I had already released this version but it was not that much Advanced. So I decided to remake this basic Level (Kinda Similar to the old one),The Script is given below in the "Download Now" Field. Download it and enjoy the basic admins system, I hope you like this ???, it contains field like ( player.Name=="Name Goes Here" ). So, you need to edit this and add your name to those fields. It is like a beginner admin system.

This is the second level for this admin system and it has many characteristics, You will love this type of admin System. it contains ( stats[player.ID].Level => 2), You must have a account system to use this Level, It is updated and It has many more commands then the old one, If I did something wrong in the making of these commands..I hope you also like this snippet of Admins Level. By the way it is a bit advanced so you can call it Medium Level.

Coming Soon!!

QuoteChangelogs v1.0 --->
  • Added More Commands.
  • Fixed Some Bugs.
  • Added Level System.
Changelogs v2.0 --->
  • Increased the number of commands.
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • Added Auto Kick Function on High Ping & FPS.
  • Functions & Responses were improved.

Saiyan Attack

Rardodus Bruise

Quote from: Saiyan Attack on Jul 10, 2019, 02:26 AMThe Index 'stats' does not exist

You should try this on 'function onPlayerJoin( player )'

stats[ player.ID ] = PlayerClass();

If this doesn't work then you can change 'stats' to 'status' everywhere where it exists.

KrOoB_

First of all good job. But you have to add level system to work medium level.

Rardodus Bruise

Quote from: KrooB on Jul 10, 2019, 12:17 PMFirst of all good job. But you have to add level system to work medium level.

Hmm, The Medium level requires a Account System. There is LeveL system in every account system and 'setlevel' command is already added which is used to change the levels. ;) & Thank you!

Alecu Madalin

I tried every command to see if it works and it works flawlessly
Good job of making this admin script ;)