• Vice Freeroam Server - VFS v1.4 •

Started by Anish87, Jun 30, 2020, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anish87

•[0.4] Vice Freeroam Server Multimode DM •

Vice Freeroam Server, also known as VFS, is a group project. This server was initially started and scripted  by Gito, later on,  [VU_T]Infernoand Anish87 took the charge of scripting and development. VFS is a multimode server, major modes include - Deathmatch, Roleplay, Minigames and Freeroam. The server allows players to deathmatching with each other, rob stores and defend themselves from getting killed while hitlisted by the server, play different minigames such as fishing, smuggling etc. and roam around the map having fun.
Explore new maps added, Find and Purchase new Properties and Vehicle Models (periodically added), Earning cash via various methods and spend it on different stuff

VFS Info :
Server Name - [0.4] Vice Freeroam Server Multimode DM
Player Slot - 69
Gamemode - [VFS]v1.4[SQL]
Server IP - 15.206.232.88:8169
Map - Vice City
Forum - Click here to go to our forum!
Server Files - : Click to download
Version - v1.4 ( Click here to check latest updates! )
Discord - Click here to join us on Discord!

MORE ABOUT US

Vice Freeroam Server, VFS, is a new server with a really uniquely styled freeroam gamemode. The VFS project, as mentioned earlier, is developed and leaded by Gito, [VU_T]Inferno and Anish87. The server contains features of most game modes made in VC:MP so far. You can enjoy deathmatching in the server with different style such as duels, team matches etc. You may roam around the map, having fun with friends. The server contains many different economic systems such as getting revenue from your property, interest on your bank account cash, you can buy vehicles, you can do different jobs to earn money. It has been 7 months since we launched VFS and the server has been getting players' attention since then.
VFS provides players a with a small portion CnR system. Cops can earn high amount of cash by killing wanted players or accepting their bribes. VFS also provides different minigames such as fishing, smuggling and many more. We have already released 4 moderate updates, with many different systems. The latest version is VFS[v1.4], and we will be coming with more and more updates in the future! Don't stay left out, slide in and have fun with us!
Regards,
VFS Development Team

:edit: Most of the description is changed.

SHy^

The server is awesome. I'll recommend everyone to pay a look at the server ;)

Eva

Weird thing is that i can only connect to this server trough a vps.
When i connect on original connection i connect see the msg im succefully logged, also the chat is alive but when press f5 it tells Unknown server.
i never had this on any server

Gito Baloch

idk, i've tried everything to fix but i don't know what is the fix of this error. :| its Host problem or vcmp problem idk.
Programming is the language I speak, the world I shape, and the future I code

Eva

Quote from: Gitobaloch on Jul 01, 2020, 09:44 AMidk, i've tried everything to fix but i don't know what is the fix of this error. :| its Host problem or vcmp problem idk.
It must be in the hosting somehow... blocking some incomming traffics

Gito Baloch

I'll try my best to solve this issue as soon as possible!

Gito Baloch

@Eva Host has been shifted to:  34.91.87.2:8192

try joining the server now, if you face same problem let us know!

Eva

bug
Quote from: Gitobaloch on Jul 03, 2020, 08:52 AM@Eva Host has been shifted to:  34.91.87.2:8192

try joining the server now, if you face same problem let us know!
Same prob!

Gito Baloch

WTF its not host problem then. :/

try joining now.

Eva

Quote from: Gitobaloch on Jul 03, 2020, 09:05 AMWTF its not host problem then. :/
i dont know what it is :P  also weird is that in Masterlist i see my name as connected lol.

When i use a vpn connection i can join the server

Gito Baloch

its not happening with you only 5-6 players facing same problem. idk why weird bug.

Eva

Quote from: Gitobaloch on Jul 03, 2020, 09:11 AMits not happening with you only 5-6 players facing same problem. idk why weird bug.
Now i found out that the server files dont get downloaded at all. I checked stored files and there isnt even a map with that server's ip. can you give a link to store files? so i can try

Gito Baloch

AntonioMontana

Hi.
Can you specify what are the sources of earning money? (Especially Via Jobs). I mean what are the different types of jobs one can do to earn money??
Hoping to get your reply.
Regards..

SHy^

Quote from: AntonioMontana on Jul 24, 2020, 04:27 PMHi.
Can you specify what are the sources of earning money? (Especially Via Jobs). I mean what are the different types of jobs one can do to earn money??
Hoping to get your reply.
Regards..
You can do smuggling with weapons etc.. You can also earn money by killing players, doing some jobs and you can buy house cars etc.. from it. Check out the server for more