i want help for a problem i didnt even solve

Started by pachpopach, Sep 03, 2020, 09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pachpopach

hello everyone iam a new user but i have a problem with vc-mp and i tried all the solves and none of them worked, so i launched the client as administrator and i tried to join a server and nothing happened i waited and waited and nothing happened so if anyone know how to fix this hard problem please tell me :( i really want to play gta vc multiplayer :'( and habi wanted me to make a screenshot for my problem so here it is. i reinstalled vcmp and still the same problem

SHy^

Did you try reinstalling VCMP or GTA Vice City?

habi

Alpays

pachpopach

Quote from: Shy on Sep 04, 2020, 04:08 AMDid you try reinstalling VCMP or GTA Vice City?
i tried reinstalling vcmp but i didnt try reinstalling gta vice city
Quote from: habi on Sep 04, 2020, 04:14 AMCan you post a screenshot of it?
ok but this will require me to edit the topic
Quote from: Alpays on Sep 04, 2020, 08:19 AMDelete if you have mods installed.
and i think i dont have mods installed
wait a minute....if i changed the path for gta vice city in vcmp and i didnt reinstalled it....so that means... i will try to reinstall it again and i will see

pachpopach

Quote from: pachpopach on Sep 03, 2020, 09:12 PMhello everyone iam a new user but i have a problem with vc-mp and i tried all the solves and none of them worked, so i launched the client as administrator and i tried to join a server and nothing happened i waited and waited and nothing happened so if anyone know how to fix this hard problem please tell me :( i really want to play gta vc multiplayer :'( and habi wanted me to make a screenshot for my problem so here it is. i reinstalled vcmp and this happened

nevermind ok now lets see

Quote from: pachpopach on Sep 03, 2020, 09:12 PM

pachpopach

NicusorN5

Some issues are related to different versions/ cracks of VC:MP. Check your gta-vc executable file. (You might  ask a person with a working vcmp copy)

pachpopach

no need to worry again i can run gta vc multiplayer now :) so iam closing this topic

pachpopach