[0.4] Personal project - Zombie server

Started by Shadow, Apr 26, 2015, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Couldn't get a hang of you on IRC, or maybe I didn't search enough :p.
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

PunkNoodle

I shot you a PM months ago when you had asked for testers and never got a reply.

Shadow

Putting everything on hold till I get to find out what makes some users not able to connect.

Shadow

The reason why the public beta was cancelled is that RakNet is playing games on me and everyone else. For some reason, only some players (a quarter, statistically) are able to connect. The packets are sent, I receive them but RakNet does not establish the connection. I have sent a PM to people that are more experienced than me with RakNet (*cough* Stormeus) and I am still seeking help on this issue from everyone willing to provide it. Currently awaiting response, I must say that the development is currently in stall because the mod needs more testing to provide information about further issues.

Thanks everyone for waiting.

NicusorN5

KAKAN

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Jun 24, 2017, 11:22 AMSo, the project is cancelled?
Quote from: Shadow on Jun 23, 2017, 08:54 PMThe packets are sent, I receive them but RakNet does not establish the connection. I have sent a PM to people that are more experienced than me with RakNet (*cough* Stormeus) and I am still seeking help on this issue from everyone willing to provide it. Currently awaiting response, I must say that the development is currently in stall because the mod needs more testing to provide information about further issues.

does that seem like cancel message to you?
oh no

NicusorN5

Quote from: Shadow on Jun 23, 2017, 08:54 PMwhy the public beta was cancelled is that RakNet is playing games on me and everyone else.

Thijn

There's a difference between a public beta, and a whole project that's being cancelled.