[Snippet]Vehicle Creating In Database

Started by MacTavish, Jul 30, 2015, 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinchDon

In your script
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

KAKAN

Quote from: FinchDon on Aug 26, 2015, 01:28 PMSpidey Hey Bro I can tell where to add  You need to go to first Window folder in Local Disc C and Then Delete everything then add this on notepad and save it in your script ;)
Please be nice, and what u wrote, i can't understand
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: FinchDon on Aug 26, 2015, 01:28 PMSpidey Hey Bro I can tell where to add  You need to go to first Window folder in Local Disc C and Then Delete everything then add this on notepad and save it in your script ;)
Why do you act like that? You've been far more stupid then Spidey. So you know how unhelpful you are right now. Stop fucking around or get the fuck out.

FinchDon

I know Well @KAKAN @Thijn Who Can Speak Up with the noob who don't know even one thing we tried to help him a lot but he don't have brain so what can we do? -_-
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

Thijn

Quote from: FinchDon on Aug 26, 2015, 05:12 PMI know Well @KAKAN @Thijn Who Can Speak Up with the noob who don't know even one thing we tried to help him a lot but he don't have brain so what can we do? -_-
You don't lower yourself and act like a retard yourself. You were far more retarded then this guy, so it's best if you not judge people like that at all.

MatheuS

* BUMP *

Sorry bumping this topic, but I saw it and I can not leave it.

The original script is not saving the correct angle, to fix this bug you should only add a function and change a line.

Function:
function GetRadiansAngle(Rotation)
{
 local angle;
 angle = ::asin( Rotation.z ) * -2;
 return Rotation.w < 0 ? 3.14159 - angle : 6.28319 - angle;
}

Modify line:

QuerySQL( vdb, "INSERT INTO Vehicles ( Model, World, PX, PY, PZ, Angle, col1, col2 ) VALUES ( '" + player.Vehicle.Model + "', '" + player.Vehicle.World + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Pos.x + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Pos.y + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Pos.z + "', '" + player.Vehicle.EulerAngle.z + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Colour1 + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Colour2 + "')" );
To:

QuerySQL( vdb, "INSERT INTO Vehicles ( Model, World, PX, PY, PZ, Angle, col1, col2 ) VALUES ( '" + player.Vehicle.Model + "', '" + player.Vehicle.World + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Pos.x + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Pos.y + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Pos.z + "', '" + GetRadiansAngle(player.Vehicle.Angle) + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Colour1 + "', '" + player.Vehicle.Colour2 + "')" );
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Shovon^

Iam the best and i only believe in Allah

Conatact me here on IRC:  #shovon^ @LUnet

Kewun

NicusorN5

How to modify a car that is aleardy saved?

Shovon^

it says index ID doesnt exist.

Cool

Quote from: Shovon^ on Jan 02, 2017, 06:20 AMit says index ID doesnt exist.
Yeaa You are right this script giving error "The Brain Does Not Exists"

Shovon^

Quote from: happymint2 on Jan 02, 2017, 12:14 PM
Quote from: Shovon^ on Jan 02, 2017, 06:20 AMit says index ID doesnt exist.
Yeaa You are right this script giving error "The Brain Does Not Exists"

ya ya u also just have the brain for insulting others