GeoIP

Started by Crys, Sep 14, 2015, 08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crys

Introduction
I got sick of the Squirrel plus SQLite based implementations of GeoIP (so called IP to Country scripts), because they tend to be slow and hard to update, so I made this little plugin, which is a Squirrel binding for libGeoIP. It can load the GeoIP.dat file that could be downloaded from MaxMind's site, which is updated monthly. MaxMind abandoned the old GeoIP.dat format in favor of the new MMDB format, so I've made a script that converts the new GeoLite2 databases' format to the old format. The updated GeoIP database can be downloaded from the link below.

Documentation
You can find the plugin's documentation here.
Every functions and constants provided by the plugin is explained there.

Download
- GeoIP.dat
- Linux 32 bit
- Linux 64 bit
- Windows 32 bit
- Windows 64 bit

hotdogcat

Finally, i was waiting this release

Credits to Bart.

jayant

No more waiting..Thanks Crys :)

KAKAN

Ahh please release windows version too :(
oh no

Thijn

There's everything you need to know on the link that says "documentation". What else do you need? ...

KAKAN

Oye Thanks! Btw can u compile it for windows?
oh no

Crys

I'll include windows builds for both of my plugins in the following days.

Crys

Added Windows builds.

KAKAN

OMG Thanks a lot bro!
oh no

Eva

Thanks a lot this one works great :)

KAKAN

Quote from: Ron on Apr 14, 2016, 06:52 PMThanks a lot this one works great :)
Wow! Just wow! Did you read the last post's date even? I don't think that you even care for it.
oh no

Coolkid

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 14, 2016, 06:59 PM
Wow! Just wow! Did you read the last post's date even? I don't think that you even care for it.
wow just amazing and you will not leave your habit to back comment if he commented on a 7 months post then whats problem with you

KAKAN

Quote from: Coolkid on Apr 15, 2016, 09:56 PM
wow just amazing and you will not leave your habit to back comment if he commented on a 7 months post then whats problem with you
-..-
Rules: http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=2.0
Read 'em if you haven't already. And read the 2nd rule. I said him so that he won't bump anymore.
oh no

rww

Plugin need update to VCMP 04rel004.
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Eva

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 16, 2016, 08:20 AM
Quote from: Coolkid on Apr 15, 2016, 09:56 PM
-..-
Rules: http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=2.0
Read 'em if you haven't already. And read the 2nd rule. I said him so that he won't bump anymore.
You consider a thankyou for bump? you gotta be kidding lol. And secondly im not a him nor he...