[thug] Vice Thugz - From a VCCNR gang to a VCMP clan!

Started by DemWafflez, Nov 06, 2015, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

I can use the [thug] tag whenever I want. And no matter how hard you try, I won't stop until I want to.

KAKAN

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Nov 10, 2015, 12:46 PMI can use the [thug] tag whenever I want. And no matter how hard you try, I won't stop until I want to.
I'll use NE tag and abuse your clan!
I won't take it down unless you take [thug] tag down.
oh no

KAKAN

oh no

DemWafflez

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Nov 10, 2015, 12:46 PMI can use the [thug] tag whenever I want. And no matter how hard you try, I won't stop until I want to.

I couldn't care less, because people know we would not take retards like you into our clan =]

#rekt

PS, How's your rip-off doing? Any successful hacks?
Vice Thugz
Youtube
Facebook
Find me on LUNet at #DemWafflez

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: DemWafflez on Nov 12, 2015, 10:24 PM

I couldn't care less, because people know we would not take retards like you into our clan =]

#rekt

PS, How's your rip-off doing? Any successful hacks?
Oh please don't envy me. I was, am, and will be a better hacker than you.
[spoiler]Yes, I invented many hacks and I couldn't car less for your envy.[/spoiler]

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Nov 10, 2015, 02:01 PM
Oh please stop behaving like an idiot. I can officially announce that KAKAN has been a rival of NE clan.

KAKAN

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Nov 13, 2015, 01:10 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Nov 10, 2015, 02:01 PM
Oh please stop behaving like an idiot. I can officially announce that KAKAN has been a rival of NE clan.
Oh, that's why NE.DiamondBlue and NE.Lucky are my friends. Oh, I got it now.
oh no

Thijn

Locked :)

Personal wars can be dealt with in private.

DemWafflez

- Added a list of current members.
- Edited the Co-owners since there have been internal changes.

We expect our home base to be finished soon. Please stay tuned.
Vice Thugz
Youtube
Facebook
Find me on LUNet at #DemWafflez