VCMP 0.4 F1 Hack test

Started by KakaroT, Dec 18, 2015, 10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KakaroT

Recently, I saw some people looking terrible, I couldn't knock them down or damage them. So I just figured out that .asi mods are not blocked from all the ways. we can still load them. So I tested the famous F1 Hack of VCMP 0.3 if it still works. I was able to load widescreenfix as well.

https://youtu.be/Bwx5OIwdwSE

NOTE: I will not share this or any other hack. I will not share alternate way of loading .asi mods in VCMP 0.4.
kThxBai.

PS: I will catch Stormeus asap so he can block other ways of loading .asi mods

KAKAN

Quote from: KakaroT on Dec 18, 2015, 10:05 AMPS: I will catch Stormeus asap so he can block other ways of loading .asi mods

I know about 5-6 ways to load .asi mods in GTA VC as well as VCMP, they all are working, just not using them because I don't want to be banned :P
oh no

hotdogcat

mmh kakan is right, there are many ways to load an asi

Credits to Bart.

KakaroT

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 18, 2015, 12:29 PM
Quote from: KakaroT on Dec 18, 2015, 10:05 AMPS: I will catch Stormeus asap so he can block other ways of loading .asi mods

I know about 5-6 ways to load .asi mods in GTA VC as well as VCMP, they all are working, just not using them because I don't want to be banned :P
Tell me all you know in pm. Though there are many good .asi mods (not hacks) you can use like GFX mods, visual mods, fixes etc. I just tested hacks to know that if they work, I have no interest in these hacks. I will just port some gfx mods now. It will be awesome. :D

Quote from: hotdogcat on Dec 18, 2015, 02:09 PMmmh kakan is right, there are many ways to load an asi
Yea. I thought they were blocked but only 2 ways are blocked.

KAKAN

Quote from: KakaroT on Dec 18, 2015, 04:39 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 18, 2015, 12:29 PM

Tell me all you know in pm. Though there are many good .asi mods (not hacks) you can use like GFX mods, visual mods, fixes etc. I just tested hacks to know that if they work, I have no interest in these hacks. I will just port some gfx mods now. It will be awesome. :D

Quote from: hotdogcat on Dec 18, 2015, 02:09 PMmmh kakan is right, there are many ways to load an asi
Yea. I thought they were blocked but only 2 ways are blocked.
Sorry, but those things are secret. I can't tell them to anybody.
But, you're allowed to use google.
oh no

Stormeus

I might already be aware of this, but please do message me with more details if it's not what I'm thinking of.

krystianoo

the only knowledge you need to enable asis is what exactly is an .asi format..

EK.IceFlake

a .dll with a fancy extension
what about replacing some useless game dll with asi :D

Thijn

Locked before more info gets posted. If you have information on how to load asi files that aren't currently being blocked, please PM @Stormeus