[ARCHIVE]Drake's Free Host

Started by Drake, Dec 26, 2015, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake

Quote from: Kusanagi on Dec 30, 2015, 03:43 PM@Drake your site is down dude make it up fast :P
Actually no, I have just used another domain and that I'll let you know with a PM to all of you.

SAzEe21

First Name: Zeeshan
Last Name: Bhatti
Email Address: [email protected]
Server Name: atm i have a paid host. But, i need that host for settints etc.
Port(you prefer): 5194
Slots(10-100): 50 is enough!

Drake

Read before you post.
Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on Dec 30, 2015, 07:22 PMPort(you prefer): 5194
Quote from: Drake on Dec 26, 2015, 02:20 PMPORTS USED: 5193, 5194, 8193, 8194, 8195.

Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on Dec 30, 2015, 07:22 PMServer Name: atm i have a paid host. But, i need that host for settints etc.
I didn't get you at all.
If you have a host already then why do you need this free host?

SAzEe21

Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on Dec 30, 2015, 07:22 PMServer Name: atm i have a paid host. But, i need that host for settings etc.

Drake

Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on Dec 31, 2015, 07:16 AMServer Name: atm i have a paid host. But, i need that host for settings etc.
I don't see the use of getting my host just for setting your server up, you could use your own host to set it up.
I would need a valid reason to giveaway a free host to you.

KAKAN

Quote from: Drake on Dec 31, 2015, 07:38 AM
Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on Dec 31, 2015, 07:16 AMServer Name: atm i have a paid host. But, i need that host for settings etc.
I don't see the use of getting my host just for setting your server up, you could use your own host to set it up.
Read the line. He needs the paid host for settings etc, his personal life things except VCMP server( maybe! ).
So he wants your host to host a VCMP server, as he don't want to any risk in his paid host.( like DDoS, leaking his things etc )
oh no

Drake

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 31, 2015, 07:45 AM
Quote from: Drake on Dec 31, 2015, 07:38 AM
Read the line. He needs the paid host for settings etc, his personal life things except VCMP server( maybe! ).
So he wants your host to host a VCMP server, as he don't want to any risk in his paid host.( like DDoS, leaking his things etc )
Neither of you make any sense at all, but anyway.
Server Name: Your server name!And you have written, don't know what!

Cool

First Name: asim
Last Name: bangash
Server Name: i dont have host (EDIT: [0.4]World Wars)
Port(you prefer): 5193
Slots(10-100): 50

Drake

@King , you don't meet the requirements and so I have decided not to give a host to you.
@Zeeshan.Bhatti , I'm still not convinced yet and so I would like to hear from you before I'll take my decision.

SAzEe21

First Name: Zeeshan
Last Name: Bhatti
Server Name: Clan War Zone, ( We're working on ClanWar Zone server 50% the server is ready, ). Here's the more infos about cw zone server: http://vcdm.cf/index.php?topic=144.msg1130;topicseen#new
Port(you prefer): 5194
Slots(10-100): 50 is enough!

Drake

@Zeeshan.Bhatti , check your registered email for the login details.

Williams

@Drake This host Limited for months or years? 
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

Drake

Quote from: Williams on Jan 03, 2016, 11:34 AM@Drake This host Limited for months or years? 
It's limitation? Maybe unlimited unless you don't do some shitty work in it which would make me remove your account.

Williams

Quote from: Drake on Jan 03, 2016, 12:05 PM
Quote from: Williams on Jan 03, 2016, 11:34 AM@Drake This host Limited for months or years? 
It's limitation? Maybe unlimited unless you don't do some shitty work in it which would make me remove your account.

Sorry @Drake  i'm only asking sorry :(
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

jayant

@Williams - Don't worry @Drake only wants fair usage of his vps shared with you..
@Drake - Hope the services will be live as long as we want..Great work..Keep up..I'll be asking for an account soon ;)