Started by WiLsOn, Jan 26, 2016, 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiLsOn

Server moved to new host: 51.255.102.249:8192

New forum: http://ead.thijn.ovh/index.php

[MLP]Rarity

WiLsOn

UPDATE - 7-5-2016

The gamemode version is now EAD v1.0 which includes several updates to the script.
  • A new referee rank is added to the server, which can be used for the events. (these referees can access some base commands)
  • A message will be displayed to the both teams when the first blood is done.
  • Double kill, Triple kill etcetera sounds are added when a player makes double kill, triple kill etc.
  • A sound is added when round is about start (The sound can be heard 5 or 10 secs before the round starts)
  • The vehicle color of the attackers has been changed to red and defenders to blue.
  • A barrier (fence) is added to the lobby which will separate the player into 3 places. (1st place is for red team, 2nd place is for blue team and 3rd place goes for referee)
  • The player who joins/rejoins right before first blood is done will be automatically added into the round.
  • A player can put himself into setchoice by the command /put and he can use /go when he has chosen the weapons. (You can use /put only when first blood is not done and if the base minute is above 4, i.e 4:00)
  • The defenders will be notified when attacker tries to capture the base.
  • The player can no longer use teamchat or private message when he is in a spectate mode.
  • Fixed  jail command, slap command and setchoice command for referee skin.

If you find any bugs, feel free to report it!

Finch Real

You rocks!
I am Away from home or else ijoin it you better know i was active member ????
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

WiLsOn

We need Mappers!

At EAD, we are constantly trying to improvise and make the server more enjoyable, balanced and aesthetically pleasing. EAD is one of the most played and loved server when it comes to clan wars and other similar competitions. We would like to build up on that. This is why we are in need of mappers with decent experience and intentions that can greatly benefit the server. This doesn't have a general application procedure that you'd see everywhere. We want to build a mapping team that consists of mappers working together with the administration, providing unique ideas and timely coming up with the task in hand. If you want to apply as a Mapper, please contact me in a PM(Only EAD forum pm for contact me) and we will shortly discuss the opportunity and share experiences with each other. Please do mind the fact that I'd like to see some sort of work that you previously accomplished in this field. So, poke me on forum, send in some screenshots and write in how you can help our beloved server.

DizzasTeR

Good luck.

[Spoiler=If this idea was given to you by Mashreq]Mashreq you've got to be fucking kidding me dude.[/Spoiler]

WiLsOn

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jun 23, 2017, 04:42 PMGood luck.

[Spoiler=If this idea was given to you by Mashreq]Mashreq you've got to be fucking kidding me dude.[/Spoiler]
Nope, not him lol

WiLsOn

2018 is almost over, this is the time we give out awards to very deserving players. Please visit EAD forum to cast your vote now!

Below are links of Topics

Player of the Year 2018

Player of The Year

Annoying Player of the Year

Annoying Player of the Year

Base of the Year

Base of the Year

All polls will run till 31st December

DizzasTeR

Man @WiLsOn ya missed the best encounter of the year in EAD, ofcourse it goes to you and me ;)

WiLsOn

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Dec 20, 2018, 05:38 AMMan @WiLsOn ya missed the best encounter of the year in EAD, ofcourse it goes to you and me ;)
Yes we both  deserve it. :)

Update

New Award has been added

Weapon Set of the Year

Set of the Year