Fuzzie's Account System v3

Started by Fuzzie, Jan 24, 2015, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacTavish

Quote from: Ksna on Jul 11, 2015, 08:03 AM
Quote from: Beztone on Jul 11, 2015, 07:44 AMBecause table isnt created in database
I  just showed a bug  and how to fix... and i said if player is not automatically logged.
i am using the same system and it happend to me also the i saw that i didnt create the table please ensure the table is created in db

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Ksna

You have not understood what i mean..
Tables are created but he is able to login and register again if he comes from another ip

Recheck:
1.  Register your name using /register password then table will be created in database
2.  remove this else if( LastUsedIP == player.IP ){
Logged = true;
player.Cash = stats[ player.ID ].Cash;
::MessagePlayer( "Welcome back!", player );
}
from function join(player) . so that next time you enter server you will not auto login.
3. now when you join server it will ask you to login  but dont login this time do /register password again and this will make another table for same name.

Check in ADM too it happens same

and putting this else if( stats[ player.ID ].Level != 0 ) MessagePlayer( "You are already Registered.", player );
in register fix this.

DizzasTeR

I've been using this system and I never encountered such thing, its not bugged, you guys are doing something wrong.

Ksna

FarisDon

Ksna

FarisDon

The only New thing which was the best for us was the security you don't need to copy the full code ._.

Fuzzie

Quote from: Ksna on Jul 11, 2015, 07:41 AMSorry for bump
Thanks Fuzzie ,
When a registered player join , he is able to register again if he is not automatically logged in.
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the fix but the /register command and the files associated with it in the Sample Script folder are just a sample script and was not part of the main file in the first place. I wasn't expecting anyone to use the sample script as part of their script, hence the reason why I didn't bothered doing a full bug check.

KAKAN

Okay SO, now edit it, register bug and another bug, which would not let u create the account table on the database
P.S- I love your scripts
oh no

kennedyarz

W3aPoN^

I Don't Understand Please Can You MAKE A Full Video/Picture Tutorial About This

W3aPoN^

Bro This Is Not Working On My Server I Downloaded The Modules I am using Windows 10 x64 Bit So I Downloaded It With hashing64, SQLite64, Squirel64

Thijn

Please make a new topic in the appropriate board if you need specific help.

Shovon^

;D AWESOME ACCOUNT SYSYEM!!!
iam using it for my server.....
Iam the best and i only believe in Allah

Conatact me here on IRC:  #shovon^ @LUnet

Quote from: Shovon^ on Sep 16, 2016, 10:55 AM;D AWESOME ACCOUNT SYSYEM!!!
iam using it for my server.....

There's a like button you know.