Have you edited the wiki lately?

Started by Stormeus, Mar 09, 2016, 08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 09, 2016, 04:49 PM
Quote from: ysc3839 on Mar 09, 2016, 04:14 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 09, 2016, 04:07 PM
Quote from: ysc3839 on Mar 09, 2016, 04:03 PMI wonder if the wiki support Squirrel highlight. And please make wiki support multi-language. :)
Use "D" as the highlight instead
What?
Well, D is also a scripting language, and that's the language which I use in my ST3 as the default syntax highlighter, it was suggested by Thijn and it looks awesome. It covers nearly all the functions of the Squirrel
Sotrmeus says we should use <source lang=squirrel> in wiki. It seems that wiki doesn't have squirrel highlight so I ask this.

Stormeus

Lua or D would be acceptable replacements for highlighting too. I'll update the contribution guidelines.

Fuzzie

I don't know if any of you noticed this but some of your own Wiki contributors are not even following the guidelines set out by the developers which leads to wonder if the wiki is even monitored in the first place.

Stormeus

Quote from: Fuzzie on Mar 10, 2016, 02:44 AMI don't know if any of you noticed this but some of your own Wiki contributors are not even following the guidelines set out by the developers which leads to wonder if the wiki is even monitored in the first place.

The guidelines were only written yesterday in order to clarify expectations, and I'll acknowledge that there's room for improvement, but I'm fairly confident that the badged contributors have made significant or high-quality contributions to get the wiki moving further in a positive direction. I've been reviewing recent edits and there don't seem to be any significant issues.