My best Collection.

Started by Buddy, Mar 16, 2016, 03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

I have Some best Vehices like Magice Carpet,Hydra,HDNR Truck and much more..................
Removed
Enjoy!
Buddy

Thijn

Post a full listing and add some pictures...

Stormeus

Who modeled these vehicles? I know for a fact you didn't model, texture, and tune the cockroach.

Buddy

Buddy

Buddy

Quote from: Stormeus on Mar 16, 2016, 10:30 PMWho modeled these vehicles? I know for a fact you didn't model, texture, and tune the cockroach.
I just have to post here and i posted that vechiels either modeled by me or someone.
You Foolish!
Buddy

Anik

Quote from: Buddy on Mar 17, 2016, 03:16 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Mar 16, 2016, 10:30 PMWho modeled these vehicles? I know for a fact you didn't model, texture, and tune the cockroach.
I just have to post here and i posted that vechiels either modeled by me or someone.
You Foolish!
What??? Foolish !!!!! U  r addressing stormeus a foolish..... This can cause u a ban.....

Stormeus

You Foolish!

Give the vehicles you didn't model credit. I removed your download link because there are vehicles in your package that were ripped from another website and you gave no attribution to the original creators. There are rules for posting uploads here.

Finch Real

Stormeus is not bad He will not ban him but @Buddy has to give credits to creator
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

Xmair

HDNR truck was from vccnr.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Buddy

Credits GOse to all vcmp Community Members.
Now  all happy!
Buddy

Buddy

Quote from: Stormeus on Mar 17, 2016, 06:47 AM
You Foolish!

Give the vehicles you didn't model credit. I removed your download link because there are vehicles in your package that were ripped from another website and you gave no attribution to the original creators. There are rules for posting uploads here.
And i am sorry that I say you foolish please forgave me !
:(
Buddy

Quote from: Buddy on Mar 17, 2016, 09:27 AMCredits GOse to all vcmp Community Members.

Yay, I gots credits for something I haven't created. Ain't that cool? :D F* you original author. Whoever you are. I gots your creditz.

Buddy

@Stormeus please give the link again.
Link is : -- removed --
Buddy

rww

Quote from: Buddy on Mar 17, 2016, 10:11 AM@Stormeus please give the link again.

If you use someone modification, type in xml header something like this:

<!--
Mod Name: name of modification
Author: nickname
-->

And in topic

Mod Name - Author - URL from you have modification.
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Buddy

Quote from: rwwpl on Mar 17, 2016, 10:36 AM
Quote from: Buddy on Mar 17, 2016, 10:11 AM@Stormeus please give the link again.

If you use someone modification, type in xml header something like this:

<!--
Mod Name: name of modyfication
Author: nickname
-->

And in topic

Mod Name - Author - URL from you have modification.
Thanks for your feedback and now shut your mouth. >:(
Buddy