April Fools retrospective

Started by Stormeus, Apr 01, 2016, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

Now that it's April 2 in Europe, we're going to come clean — we weren't actually acquired by Rockstar. VC:MP is still an independently developed project. (The upshot, though, is that we definitely won't have microtransactions either!)

We do have a big update coming up soon, though. We'll save more extensive details for when it's released. In the meantime, I just wanted to say thanks for bearing with us on April Fools' day.

The old thread can be found in Off-Topic General, and if you haven't already, do consider reading the first letter of each paragraph.

— Stormeus

MacTavish

Nice Troll but still good for us ;D

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

ℛḝξ☂

I may be a slow walker but I am always walking.

KakaroT

I expect sync fixes with new features
yes

RDXing_KR

Nightstalker

It'd be plain stellar if you managed to add synchronised pedestrians in the future update.

KAKAN

I expect GUI, resizable textdraws, and NPCs
oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 02, 2016, 01:39 PMI expect GUI, resizable textdraws, and NPCs

Trust me, GUIs are far more important. Textdraws, yes. Resizeable? Sure but at least the update should allow changing text of textdraws and multi colors.

@Stormeus, if you don't mind telling if any of these features are expected in the update coming? Very curious.

hotdogcat

@Stormeus you forgot to remove rockstar logo from the forum

Credits to Bart.

Stormeus

Quote from: hotdogcat on Apr 02, 2016, 04:25 PM@Stormeus you forgot to remove rockstar logo from the forum

Refresh the page

NicusorN5

@KAKAN  I also wanna NPCs :D