EK: Elite Killerz

Started by EK.IceFlake, Apr 23, 2016, 04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Welcome to the EK clan! This is the clan you've been waiting for, no mistake. This clan was founded to bring happiness into the realms of VC-MP. It is unique; while most other clans are made only so a group of people can kill everyone else, this clan will attempt to train administrators and other clans on being good members; if they accept, we will become good friends with them and they will be listed in the greenlist. If they deny, they will face doom. We will not spare them - and we will do so despite following their own rules. We will not forget to list them in the redlist. Who dares deny us?

Members:
Founders:
ext-d.CrystalBlue
ext-d.ghostt
[ExT]HiTMaN^
Leaders
ext-d.Diamond^
Members:
[ExT]HeArT_BraKeR^
[ExT]BODDA
[ExT]Killer.Laham
[ExT]ShaDoW^
[ExT]Xpert.Enemy
[ExT]RoSe^

You couldn't resist your urge to join, can you?
No problem! Just visit the forum and apply.
http://elitekillerz.net//

DizzasTeR

Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Apr 23, 2016, 04:54 AM...If they deny, they will face doom.

Why do I have to be involved in server names and things like this :D

Anyway, when I started reading I though it was something good but the comments you presented if someone denies your training for how to be a good member etc, that's ridiculous in my opinion. You shouldn't start a war, instead just move on.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Apr 23, 2016, 01:23 PM
Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Apr 23, 2016, 04:54 AM...If they deny, they will face doom.

Why do I have to be involved in server names and things like this :D

Anyway, when I started reading I though it was something good but the comments you presented if someone denies your training for how to be a good member etc, that's ridiculous in my opinion. You shouldn't start a war, instead just move on.
No, I mean if they continue to be unfair. And they wont be insulted etc. If its a dm server we keep killing them. If its a VCCNR server we keep arresting/robbing them. Etc.

Thijn

Why does no one use the same tag? How do you expect people to know that people are from the same clan if they don't have the same fucking tag.?

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 24, 2016, 04:47 PMWhy does no one use the same tag? How do you expect people to know that people are from the same clan if they don't have the same fucking tag.?
Diamond transferred his stats to the same as my tag. They'll recognize by the 3letterrule, aka. E, X and T.

Diamond

Nick Changes:

[.ExT]BHATTI.SAHAB changed his nick to [.ExT]HeArT_BraKeR^

[.ExTD]Diamond^ changed his nick to ext-d.Diamond

[.ExT]BODDA joined the clan.
[.ExT]Killer.Laham joined the clan.
[.ExT]ShaDoW^ joined the clan.
[.ExT]Xpert.Enemy (he was pleading me for joining, accepted him on a promise that he won't hop around anymore.)
[.ExT]RoSe^ joined the clan.

Updates:

ext-d.Diamond promoted to leader.

Clan domain updated: http://www.ext-clan.com

Congratulations guys, hope you won't disappoint us.

Good Luck! Be happy.

Crystal kindly update the topic.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Diamond on May 16, 2016, 02:15 PMNick Changes:

[.ExT]BHATTI.SAHAB changed his nick to [.ExT]HeArT_BraKeR^

[.ExTD]Diamond^ changed his nick to ext-d.Diamond

[.ExT]BODDA joined the clan.
[.ExT]Killer.Laham joined the clan.
[.ExT]ShaDoW^ joined the clan.
[.ExT]Xpert.Enemy (he was pleading me for joining, accepted him on a promise that he won't hop around anymore.)
[.ExT]RoSe^ joined the clan.

Updates:

ext-d.Diamond promoted to leader.

Clan domain updated: http://www.ext-clan.com

Congratulations guys, hope you won't disappoint us.

Good Luck! Be happy.

Crystal kindly update the topic.
Updated, congratulations for being accepted!

EK.IceFlake

Update - this clan is now renamed to Elite Killerz. However I am currently too lazy to update the topic.

QK.BatMaN^

There are the Alpha cars in GTA San Andreas,Found a "EK"

Kewun

KAKAN

oh no

Kewun

Why should it be popular?

Thijn

So far you've made 11 posts, none of which have any value...
Either post something useful or don't post at all :x

!

Application of Ryuga:
Link

Quote from: RyugaWhat benefits can you bring to the clan: Give my best to help/support the clan to making it more popular.
Keep it up Ryuga,make it more popular.

VCMP Topic

Just wandering how the behavior of other clan members will be. :o
@EK.CrystalBlue your behavior is good but just look at this nub.

I have reported this nub because he is spaming on fb and telling me he is lvl 8 admin in ec.

Discord: zeus#5155

Cool

@Zeus [EK]Ryuga is hacker i mean in game hp hacks and other small hacks and he is also a rude guy every one know about ryuga