[0.4] Liberty City Unleashed

Started by AdTec_224, May 20, 2016, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EightyVice

RW

Awesome. So we can play LU in VC, and play SA in VC! But they're lots of MODs.

Finch Real

Cool Mod! Will Try it Soon
The most annoying thing is Downloading files with low net
But Anyway Look Likes a Great Server
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

RW

But when I press Esc and press Esc again my screen is black and the game crashes, why? can u fix it?

vito

Quote from: [F.B.I]RW on May 27, 2016, 05:02 AMBut when I press Esc and press Esc again my screen is black and the game crashes, why? can u fix it?
Yes same for me http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=2930.msg21969#msg21969

QK.BatMaN^

Quote from: sseebbyy on May 22, 2016, 08:10 AMSeems like RED and ORANGE colors got confused. :D

I Get a minigun but Error Out of range

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Thijn

Xenon

I think @Kewun stole Liberty City Unleashed files now.
XML's and _unp's (one 7z still from LCS-DM) from LCU, but XML's has renamed.
IP: 139.59.149.40:8192
So... Where's ban for him?
@AdTec_224 @maxorator @Stormeus and others.

vito

Quote from: Xenon on Jan 15, 2017, 03:19 AM@AdTec_224 @maxorator @Stormeus and others.
I asked vc-mp devs about such cases few times, nobody cares. Really.

Kewun

just wtf? stole again? also you dont have any proves
think before you post something useless. And the lcs map i got, was from RockStarPL.
Seriously you think i cant make my maps but i can.
Give me proves of that
Why should i steal maps.. such useless things

Szkoda strzepić ryja, naprawde.

vito

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 15, 2017, 07:28 AMjust wtf? stole again? also you dont have any proves
Even if you have stolen it from his server. There is no copyright system. Devs is not cares about us. (But maybe they will care about themself/their clan friends. I hope no corruption will be here and standars of justice will be same for all although)

KAKAN

Quote from: vito on Jan 15, 2017, 08:52 AM. I hope no corruption will be here and standars of justice will be same for all although)
VU's server got official ranking with ready made scripts until everyone revolted against it :D
oh no

Piterus

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 15, 2017, 07:28 AMjust wtf? stole again? also you dont have any proves
(...)
Give me proves of that

No problem with the furnishing of evidence.
If you feel comfortable with that so why you delete your post from previous topic like this? Oh, I see. There you have written something completely different than here...
VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Kewun

So tell me the evidence if you say so.