[A/D] Empire Gaming - Attack & Defense

Started by DizzasTeR, May 31, 2016, 03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DizzasTeR

Its been a small interval but the development is going pretty straight! So we have some updates:
  • Menu in base voting as well!

Since we have easy to use menu to take sets, why not for base voting as well?

• Live info of how many attackers & defenders left

This is one of those small things which can save you from typing a command.

• Spectate!
Bored of staying at the lobby? Why not watch the rest of the show instead!

Spectate can be toggled with 'P' and you can switch between players with Arrow keys.

• Exciting new action commands!!

Saw an enemy in sight? No time to type? No worries! Just press '1' on your keyboard and alert your team with an action sound and text that you have spotted the enemy!

Are you using grenades and your team needs to know when you throw one? No problem! Throw a grenade and your team will hear a sound from you with a message indicating you threw a grenade!

• See who voted for which base!

You may sometimes want to go with someone else's opinion or perhaps just want to know who voted for which base as next.

That's all for now folks!

KAKAN

The action thing is more like CS :p
    oh no

Sebastian

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 31, 2016, 12:07 PMThe action thing is more like CS :p

CS version adapted to VC:MP would be something.

DizzasTeR

Well doesn't matter if its from CS, people like them and CS was the best source for a nice action command sound. I'm still searching for some more useful ones but can't find any :D

DizzasTeR

Ah yes, got a better VPS so decided to move onto it as soon as possible, but that's not all the news I've got though;

• Notifications!
    - Its been always likely in servers to send everything in chat messages, which gets it all boring and actually spammed the hell out. What I thought of is a simple, yet fine notification system, which shows you a notification on the right side of your screen.

The most basic use of this system include:
     - Radio commands notification to team
     - Low HP notification to team ( If you get to a low health like 30, your team will be informed of your health with this notification )
     - Notification for the team which won the round
     - Notification if the attackers lost the round due to getting out of time
     - More soon

I actually decided to make a video of this one, Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yq8T5JU9so&feature=youtu.be#

The video is pretty short and also abit cut from middle just to make its size as low as possible :D The notification can show for longer/shorter time period that may vary according to the notification type.

KAKAN

Next time you change host, make sure the host is at Singapore :D ( just a suggestion )
    Indians and pakis get about 40-110 ping there, and max. users are from those locations.
    oh no

aXXo

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 27, 2017, 06:15 PMNext time you change host, make sure the host is at Singapore :D ( just a suggestion )
    Indians and pakis get about 40-110 ping there, and max. users are from those locations.
    Pakis dont get good ping in Singapore.
    They get more than 300.

Last time I checked routing, it appeared that packets are sent all over to the US, then Pacific before reaching Singapore.

vito

suggestion: make something like it to check who is in round/dead.

DizzasTeR

Oh wow I like how my ideas get leaked. That is already on the way and way more better than that ugly one :D

vito

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Feb 03, 2017, 01:29 AMOh wow I like how my ideas get leaked. That is already on the way and way more better than that ugly one :D
    It's not your ideas :D
    Which way you did?

DizzasTeR

Quote from: vito on Feb 03, 2017, 06:56 AM
    Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Feb 03, 2017, 01:29 AMOh wow I like how my ideas get leaked. That is already on the way and way more better than that ugly one :D
    It's not your ideas :D
    Which way you did?

I had already started doing a custom scoreboard initially but then I got diverted from it, its still some-what done though, also you don't know some back-end for my statement regarding the "idea".

Hold on until I finish it ;)

vito

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Feb 03, 2017, 07:44 AMI had already started doing a custom scoreboard initially but then I got diverted from it, its still some-what done though, also you don't know some back-end for my statement regarding the "idea".

Hold on until I finish it ;)
    Our ideas mainly from other games so it's can't be unique. So it's not hard to steal it from our brain xD

aXXo

A hotkey for a voice function like this would be handy:

DizzasTeR

Quote from: aXXo on Feb 03, 2017, 06:40 PMA hotkey for a voice function like this would be handy:

Possible keybind suggestion?