How to disable headshots on a server?

Started by NicusorN5, Jun 15, 2016, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicusorN5

How to disable headshots on a server?I was plaiyng with my friend on a LAN vcmp server , and he always headshooted me.How to disable it?

EK.IceFlake

You can use player.Immunity but if you don't want a 0 player count I would advice refraining from this.

NicusorN5

Thijn

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 15, 2016, 05:44 PMGo learn how to aim.
that's not how you can disable it :P I bet I can kill you all the time with M4 and your situation will be like him :D
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
that's not how you can disable it :P I bet I can kill you all the time with M4 and your situation will be like him :D
Guess again :)

Answer is no, you can't disable headshot damage. So go ask your friends to not kill you using headshots or start training :)

Cool

hahahah i leave vcmp after 0.3 when i come back after some years i cant kill any one cause all using my and my head i like soft for all but now i am improved due to practice try m4

NicusorN5

Lemme explain:he's using a sniper and he's hiding from place and place (camper). :P

Coolkid

::)
Quote from: Hercules on Jun 15, 2016, 10:12 PMhahahah i leave vcmp after 0.3 when i come back after some years i cant kill any one cause all using my and my head i like soft for all but now i am improved due to practice try m4
Really your writing and grammar skills sucks you should write it like this
Hahahah I had left vcmp in 0.3 when I came back after some years I couldn't kill anyone because all noobs were using me and my head like a dog rubber toy but due to practice I have improved my skills.

Now really shame on you see your paragraph and see mine

Coolkid

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 15, 2016, 08:17 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
Guess again :)

Answer is no, you can't disable headshot damage. So go ask your friends to not kill you using headshots or start training :)

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 15, 2016, 08:17 PM

I have I suggestion for you use ws fix

NicusorN5

Cool

Quote from: Coolkid on Jun 16, 2016, 02:00 PM::)
Quote from: Hercules on Jun 15, 2016, 10:12 PMhahahah i leave vcmp after 0.3 when i come back after some years i cant kill any one cause all using my and my head i like soft for all but now i am improved due to practice try m4
Really your writing and grammar skills sucks you should write it like this
Hahahah I had left vcmp in 0.3 when I came back after some years I couldn't kill anyone because all noobs were using me and my head like a dog rubber toy but due to practice I have improved my skills.

Now really shame on you see your paragraph and see mine
i was in hurry and dont act Like a retard

Thijn

vito

Actually you can disable headshot using an immunity flag 64 https://forum.vc-mp.org/index.php?topic=906.0
function onPlayerSpawn(player){
player.Immunity = 64;
}

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: vito on Jan 25, 2017, 07:15 PMActually you can disable headshot using an immunity flag 64 https://forum.vc-mp.org/index.php?topic=906.0
function onPlayerSpawn(player){
player.Immunity = 64;
}
Quote from: Thijn on Jun 16, 2016, 04:03 PMLocked.
v0t?