i agreed with @KAKAN in Wedge
Wedge have cool appearance and utility
my all forums in wedge

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jul 11, 2016, 10:30 AMi agreed with @KAKAN in Wedge
Wedge have cool appearance and utility
my all forums in wedge
ai het wej
mai foram nodebb [almost all node js apps seem lonely even I don't understand what that means] and smf
smf best :)
nodebb best for admin panel

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Jul 11, 2016, 08:42 AM
Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jul 10, 2016, 08:56 PMWhy are you still using wedge :/
just upgrade to SMF
No, I love the notification system. Wedge is still in beta, so it will have bugs. And if we upgrade to SMF now, we'll lose everything. If you've planned to upgrade, I would suggest NodeBB, it has notification system as well as a chat/shoutbox inbuilt :)
What? No.
The notification system is useless. I don't care who likes my posts and I get an email for mentions. Every visit I have to close all those freaking notifications in order to keep it clean.

Lol nodeBB... If we were to upgrade we'd go to SMF, because not only that's the best forum software at the moment but because everyone uses it and people are familiar with it.

Brian

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 11, 2016, 05:10 PMIf we were to upgrade we'd go to SMF
Yes please, this forum is a pain in the ass to use.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 11, 2016, 05:10 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Jul 11, 2016, 08:42 AM
Quote from: ext-d.CrystalBlue on Jul 10, 2016, 08:56 PMWhy are you still using wedge :/
just upgrade to SMF
No, I love the notification system. Wedge is still in beta, so it will have bugs. And if we upgrade to SMF now, we'll lose everything. If you've planned to upgrade, I would suggest NodeBB, it has notification system as well as a chat/shoutbox inbuilt :)
What? No.
The notification system is useless. I don't care who likes my posts and I get an email for mentions. Every visit I have to close all those freaking notifications in order to keep it clean.

Lol nodeBB... If we were to upgrade we'd go to SMF, because not only that's the best forum software at the moment but because everyone uses it and people are familiar with it.
Actually I like the fact that someone likes the fact that I'm making a VCMP browser (xD)
Just open the notifications and press on them and see what happened and they will automatically disappear
Anyways SMF is the third best

EightyVice

Quote from: Brian on Jul 12, 2016, 10:31 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Jul 11, 2016, 05:10 PMIf we were to upgrade we'd go to SMF
Yes please, this forum is a pain in the ass to use.
No I support wedge :P