something wrong, need help asap

Started by MIMO, Dec 03, 2016, 06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIMO

hello there, so this problem started 3 days ago when I decided to join EAD2 to play but there were Christmas updates. The files wouldn't download even tho I waited 1 hour so I went to try in another server (EC) but files didn't download too Amal gave me the download files but it wont work since there is a File in EC necessary to download everytime u have to join the game and since the files wont download I cant join.

ATM, I cant join any server because of this , and no it is not my internet problem I got a 100-200 ping and 500kb/s download speed, please help fast

-Regards MIMO

MIMO

thanks guys, such a help I'm receiving here :/

KAKAN

Quote from: MIMO on Dec 05, 2016, 04:11 PMthanks guys, such a help I'm receiving here :/
Try VCMP as administrator. Maybe you're not giving it access to write files :)
oh no

MatheuS

Press the WINDOWS key together with the R (WIN + R)

Type %APPDATA%\VCMP\04beta\store
Press enter and delete all files that have in it.
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

MIMO

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 05, 2016, 04:21 PM
Quote from: MIMO on Dec 05, 2016, 04:11 PMthanks guys, such a help I'm receiving here :/
Try VCMP as administrator. Maybe you're not giving it access to write files :)
Quote from: MatheuS on Dec 05, 2016, 04:24 PMPress the WINDOWS key together with the R (WIN + R)

Type %APPDATA%\VCMP\04beta\store
Press enter and delete all files that have in it.

not working either still same issue

MIMO

oh dunno if this will help but I cant access the masterlist or official list of servers either, it will say vcmp has stopped working and exit.

KAKAN

oh no

Mötley

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 05, 2016, 06:53 PMReinstall VCMP and try.

He could also try another browser

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?board=38.0

Just for the heck of it,. could become a weird easy fix, Or maybe even a error code pinpointing to a possible issue..

MIMO

Quote from: Mötley on Dec 05, 2016, 07:27 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 05, 2016, 06:53 PMReinstall VCMP and try.

He could also try another browser

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?board=38.0

Just for the heck of it,. could become a weird easy fix, Or maybe even a error code pinpointing to a possible issue..

about this can someone please give me detailed info on how to install it?

like sending me a pm would be great cause I downloaded but didn't know how to install so please send me how to in pm here(forums message)

I would be so grateful for you guys