[PROJECT] [RE]SniperRider's VCMP Game Project

Started by QK.BatMaN^, Dec 08, 2016, 09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QK.BatMaN^

KAKAN

I saw that in some website, its not made by you. You should atleast give the credits to the original owners.
oh no

vito

I used this map texture too before, but nowdays I like to keep vice city in native atmosphere of HUD.

Kewun

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Mötley

I understand introducing the mod into the VCMP atmosphere as It would become fun in a different aspect..

But,, You should of taken the Mod and rebuilt it, Make it your own and give credits to the owner. Build a fun town that is easy to script and play with. Just saying,,,,.

QK.BatMaN^

Old Loading Screen for VCMP [8/12/2016]

New Loading Screen for VCMP [Updated 9/12/2016]

Add the Bangchan School,VCMP Logo,RakNet Logo,Textcraft and Nvidia Logo

KAKAN

I got a question: How is Bangchan School related to VC?
oh no

Mötley

I could understand something cool like

"Girls, Girls, Girls"
Crue Album picture.

Or any awesome Images of Titty bars in Florida.

Or a time capsule split image of liberty city and Vice City, That would be cool as well.

But I think girls plastered all over the logo would be awesome as we are dated in the 80s as well Florida in this game ;).

PunkNoodle

C'mon who doesn't want Bangchan school in his own game?

KAKAN

Quote from: ...kneedl_ on Dec 09, 2016, 01:30 PMC'mon who doesn't want Bangchan school in his own game?
What's so special with that school though?
oh no

Vipe[R]

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 09, 2016, 01:32 PM
Quote from: ...kneedl_ on Dec 09, 2016, 01:30 PMC'mon who doesn't want Bangchan school in his own game?
What's so special with that school though?
Lmao rofl

QK.BatMaN^

Please come to the Next the VCMP Project

Locked.