help me f8 screen shot bug

Started by DexeD, Dec 19, 2016, 06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DexeD

help me :/  This happens everytime I press f8

Any solution? I want to capture when kids do rq

Thijn

And what does it say when you do what it says you should do?

rww

Change resolution to any with x 32 color bits
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Xenon

DexeD

rww,  Does not allow changing resolution why? Check second image

Eva

Quote from: DexeD on Dec 19, 2016, 10:56 PMrww,  Does not allow changing resolution why? Check second image
Have you tried to change it in singleplayer?

Mötley

Are you in the true VCMP window mode, Any window mode? You are obviously playing in full screen, You need to find the right configuration file and set it to window mode.

Imagine for a moment. You are doing a screen-shot with the screen sized to a tiny window, But you have it set for a full screen..

I would throw an error trying to capture that. Just go to story mode but don't start a new game etc etc. We have been doing this for over a decade I don't think a full documentation is necessary

Hanney

Go into Singleplayer mode "Main Menu" and change the resolution to one ending in 32 bits ( X 32 ) and then apply it and then try launching vc-mp and taking a screenshot.

QK.BatMaN^

You can't take screenshot with you run the game in 16 bit Like the 640 x 480

But.. 4096 x 2160 with a 16 bit or 32 bit

KAKAN

Quote from: rww on Dec 19, 2016, 01:37 PMChange resolution to any with x 32 color bits
Quote from: Hanney on Dec 20, 2016, 01:34 PMGo into Singleplayer mode "Main Menu" and change the resolution to one ending in 32 bits ( X 32 ) and then apply it and then try launching vc-mp and taking a screenshot.
Quote from: QK.BatMaN^ on Dec 24, 2016, 04:50 AMYou can't take screenshot with you run the game in 16 bit Like the 640 x 480

But.. 4096 x 2160 with a 16 bit or 32 bit
Ehm, he must have understood by now :D
Its just him who is being inactive.
oh no