I'm going to leave this forum...

Started by NicusorN5, Dec 24, 2016, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicusorN5

Hi guys...

I'm going to leave this forum because i lost my interest in VCMP...

Also , my server it's going to be still online , because I have some friends that enjoy a LOT VCMP...

Have a great day/night...

jWeb

I don't get why people make these topics about leaving. Honestly tho, nobody cares.

Anik

If u wanna leave then leave. Who cares?

KAKAN

Quote from: jWeb on Dec 24, 2016, 11:40 AMI don't get why people make these topics about leaving. Honestly tho, nobody cares.
so that there friends would say "no go, we like you"
And too, I don't see a problem with it, since this is off-topic section( um, yeah, you might be thinking that if this is off-topic section, then maybe we can put garbage in it? But seeing the condition of the forum( most are under 18 ), you know...  ).
oh no

Cool

Quote from: Anik on Dec 24, 2016, 12:27 PMIf u wanna leave then leave. Who cares?
Quote from: jWeb on Dec 24, 2016, 11:40 AMI don't get why people make these topics about leaving. Honestly tho, nobody cares.
Guys why You insult some one if he posted I  am leaving if you dont care Dont reply :(

jWeb

Kewun

Radon

Quote from: jWeb on Dec 24, 2016, 11:40 AMNobody cares.
That's what you say always. Even you liked the post on my BirthDay topic that spongebob meme says no one cares...

jWeb

Quote from: Radon on Dec 24, 2016, 06:38 PMThat's what you say always. Even you liked the post on my BirthDay topic that spongebob meme says no one cares...

I was gonna bother to reply with something but then I realized the paint on my walls is getting dry and for some reason that seemed more important than this.

Radon

Quote from: jWeb on Dec 24, 2016, 07:12 PM
Quote from: Radon on Dec 24, 2016, 06:38 PMThat's what you say always. Even you liked the post on my BirthDay topic that spongebob meme says no one cares...
I realized the paint on my walls is getting dry and for some reason that seemed more important than this.
KeK.

kennedyarz

what can be done.? "Hasta la vista bebe" hahahaha I do not know why people are so stuck and picky ... let your people live their lives, live yours