Linux VPS no file or directory

Started by Nihongo^, Dec 25, 2016, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihongo^

Hi there i have 32 bit linux vps i have a problem when i try to run server on vps it say no file or directory

see full at

http://oi65.tinypic.com/fz7rqq.jpg

KAKAN

oh no

jWeb

Kewun

jWeb

Quote from: Kewun on Dec 25, 2016, 01:07 PMtry
apt-get update

Yeah, that's gotta be why it doesn't start. The package repository is out of date. Definitely should fix the issue.

FFS

Kewun

i was just  trying to help
stop being a smartass nobody likes you

Nihongo^

KAKAN

@Kewun

well i try it but not work same issue

jWeb

Quote from: Kewun on Dec 25, 2016, 01:36 PMi was just  trying to help
stop being a smartass nobody likes you

So if I go to my neighbor yard and take a poop in the middle of his yard. I can take your excuse and be like "I was just trying to help by fertilizing the ground." and then my neighbor should be ok with it, right? Cool man. You learn something every day.

You should know when you're helpful or not.

Kewun

jWeb

Quote from: Kewun on Dec 25, 2016, 02:00 PMapt-get install libc6-i386

You don't even know his linux distribution to guarantee that the package exists. How can you consider this being helpful? You're just spouting whatever comes to mind even if it doesn't make sense.

Quote from: Nihongo^ on Dec 25, 2016, 09:05 AMHi there i have 32 bit linux vps ...

jWeb

chmod 0777 mpsvrrel32
chmod +x mpsvrrel32

Adjust the file privileges and try again.

KAKAN

Quote from: jWeb on Dec 25, 2016, 02:19 PMAdjust the file privileges and try again.
It shows that the file doesn't exist, so I don't think its going to work either.
:edit: If you don't have privileges, it would show Permission Denied.
I tried it, and this was the result:-
$ ./mpsvrrel64
bash: ./mpsvrrel64: Permission denied
Test OS: Ubuntu 16. Though, I guess it'll be the same for all Linux OSes
oh no

Cool

Its a simple Talk he dont have 32bit vps this happens when we try to run 32bit application on 64bit
type  uname –a and post result here

jWeb

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 25, 2016, 02:57 PM
Quote from: jWeb on Dec 25, 2016, 02:19 PMAdjust the file privileges and try again.
It shows that the file doesn't exist, so I don't think its going to work either.

Anyway, there seems to be a lot wrong with this question. First, the architecture seems to be wrong. He specified he has a 32 bit linux and yet, there's some compelling evidence against that. Then the distribution was not specified. Which doesn't give you enough intuition to provide a proper answer. Not even sure why I even bother with such ambiguous questions.

Nihongo^

lol Solved my vps is 64 bit not 32 :V Thank you all