Vice Thugz ( Reopened )

Started by Tizen, Dec 29, 2016, 03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tizen

History
This clan was first created by DemWafflez, due to some problems it was closed. After some time Omar ( Previous Co-Leader) decided to reopen it, and now Omar reopened it.
Homepage: Vice Thugz
IRC: #Vice-Thugz    @LUNet

Clan Tags

=VT=[VT] , [thug]

Founder: DemWafflez
Leader: Omar ( [PA]Omar )
Co-leader(s); Tizen

Current members

Arantor

KAKAN

Good luck, but did DemWafflez agree with the reopening? Or you just did put his name on the Founder list?
offtopic: Tizen is an OS I guess :D
oh no

Tizen

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 29, 2016, 07:44 AMGood luck, but did DemWafflez agree with the reopening? Or you just did put his name on the Founder list?
He is agree. I asked him before starting but he is not a part of vcmp(clan) anymore.

Anik

Quote from: Tizen on Dec 29, 2016, 08:07 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 29, 2016, 07:44 AMGood luck, but did DemWafflez agree with the reopening? Or you just did put his name on the Founder list?
He is agree. I asked him before starting but he is not a part of vcmp(clan) anymore.
Ask omar he is the new owner.

Darran

Tizen

Quote from: Anik on Dec 29, 2016, 10:37 AM
Quote from: Tizen on Dec 29, 2016, 08:07 AM
Ask omar he is the new owner.
No need. Because he is now a part of clan and we have asked DW for permission to start it agan.So....