News A server update was released on July 20. Server patch notes and downloads are here. Additionally, a client update was released on the same day. Client patch notes are here.
My server is published but does not appear to me
[BUG] Chat lines »

kennedyarz

• Making American Great Again
My server is published but does not appear to me
«  »
I do not know what is happening. Every time I search my server for the list of internet servers mine does not appear to me. But when I am from another ip if I see it and I can access it. I want to say that other users can connect from my ip publish but I do not. The way I am entering now is from my private ip, but since yesterday a problem occurs [every time people connected to my server and I enter all go out by timeout] is rare before yesterday did not happen that. My Router is ZTE MODEL ZXHN H108 V2.5

jayant

• #MOMO-CS
Re: My server is published but does not appear to me
« Reply #1,  »
Your ip may be changed today because maybe your modem is using DHCP to get an ip address,so you need to change the ip address daily,so that others can see and join it..Better is to host from a vps with a static ip provided by the vps provider.

jWeb

kennedyarz

Kewun

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
I convert minecraft worlds to VCMP, if you want your worlds to be converted, shoot me a PM! (Please note the paintings, flower pots, armour stands and custom skulls won't be converted within the model. Also big objects won't be converted)

kennedyarz

« Reply #6,  »
All input and output ports must be the same. That's what the router tells me. I just heard it in bridge mode, now it does and disable the DHCP. Is it a good idea, or do I just reverse the process before restarting it?

Thijn

• VC:MP Beta Tester
« Reply #7,  »
You don't need bridge mode.

I'm not sure what your problem is at this moment. You can't connect to your own server with your public IP address, so don't even bother trying that.
Check my VC:MP checker if you want to see if players can see your server from the outside world.

If that's the case, people should be able to join your server. If not, you have a shitty router and a too unstable internet connection to host a server from home. Get a VPS or buy hosting in that case.

kennedyarz