Help me please.

Started by Farzam, Jan 09, 2017, 09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farzam

Hello everyone, I just installed GTA Vice City by a DVD which I bought from the store and I am facing a problem.
I installed VC-MP 0.4, and when I want to enter a server it's showing me this, that says "Please insert your GTA Vice City CD, or press ESC to cancel.".

What should I do? I only have the DVD which I bought from the store and when I insert it, nothing happens. Anyone can help me? I'll appreciate it.

Danix

Try inserting your DVD and starting the game, as an alternative you can also download a 'NO-CD crack' and you won't need the DVD anymore to play the game, although I'm probably not allowed to provide you with a link since it's a crack obviously, but yeah...a google search should do the trick.

Farzam

Quote from: Danix on Jan 09, 2017, 09:24 AMTry inserting your DVD and starting the game, as an alternative you can also download a 'NO-CD crack' and you won't need the DVD anymore to play the game, although I'm probably not allowed to provide you with a link since it's a crack obviously, but yeah...a google search should do the trick.

Thanks mate. I have never faced this page before, when I used to play GTA VC so it was a bit strange for me.
Anyway, I have downloaded the version and it worked well, thanks again. ;)

- Topic locked & marked as solved.