Vrocker Hosting Panel

Started by Mötley, Jan 09, 2017, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mötley

I would like to know if there is anyone other than Vrocker that manages Vrocker Hosting?

I went to update a old host of mine that I figured would of been a simple re-activation , Other than it still suspended and it was of no success. I have been waiting for a while now for this to be updated, This payment was done on Dec 27, 2016, So it was not too long ago 'But almost at a half month mark'.

Does he ensure that once a month he checks up on it or? Just really curious as well if anyone helps him manage Vrocker Hosting

I figured that someone like @Thijn would know of this. Or anyone that has dealt with his hosting for a long time to know of how long of a process it typically is.

Any pointers for future knowledge on Vrocker Hosting for others including myself, would be very helpful.

Please keep this topic clean!

vito

His hosting is fine, I use it. Just the system of his website is broken and you need to contact him in irc to activate your server.

Mötley

Maybe I have an invalid domain but whenever I have ever attempted to go to the IRC on any browser I have used acts as if the domain does not exist what so ever.

Can I get a correct link in case it's wrong @vito

vito

I use hex chat irc.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/6667
VRocker is in #Miami-Dade if I got you correct

Mötley

I thought so. Yeah it's broken either on there part or mine, I know get the response that it is dead..

Thijn

What error do you get in your IRC client?

jWeb

Just enter your name and click on start https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/Miami-Dade

The network and channel are already added. You should see a list of users on the right.

Mötley

@jWeb your link works perfectly.

@Thijn I basically get a timeout that it's dead.

What contact should Vrocker be PM'd at ?

Vrocker or Vrocker-work?

jWeb

Try the regular one. If it doesn't work then try later. He uses a bouncer so he should see your message when he gets home. I'd suggest staying online so he can contact you back (probably).

Don't be a dick and bother him at work.

EDIT: You seem to be in luck:

[19:25:23] <VRocker-Work> i just realised something
[19:25:28] <VRocker-Work> i can go home in 10mins :o

Mötley

Probably wont respond, But I hope he does ;), My first experience was getting refunded due to the service was never set up.

vito

don't worry he will setup.
but if you need fast respones get a vps. I like VRocker host because of antiddos. (i hope it really has)

Mötley

I still never did receive that response, As well from his email.

:P The waiting game :D

Darran

yeah many time pm him on irc but never answer than buy from some one

Mötley

I just want the simplicity of his hosting :D. Which is something very nice.

Vrocker will notice at least the same as last time when I was refunded over a months time of waiting. So if this is correct and happens the same, Then everyone will know to go for his hosting a month in advance.

I guess this is because he notices money being removed from his online banking account.

Ever since I purchased his host I stopped scripting, I figured the amount of time it will take for Vrocker to return my paid services, That it would be a good amount of time for a break.

I have no intension's of furthering my studies in squirrel for a very long time. This will be something I will be lazily working on for the next 3 to 5 years