Animated announcements in vcmp (04rel004)

Started by Anik, Jan 14, 2017, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anik

DizzasTeR

EK.IceFlake

p.s. its not col1 col2 col3, its r g b

Sebastian

Nice! Seems like you guys are getting more creative in the last time. :)

KAKAN

I wonder how they will perform on a stone aged PC. But, nice work. Keep it up!
oh no

Anik

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jan 14, 2017, 05:41 PMSo you finally made it eh?
Yup! :D

Quote from: sseebbyy on Jan 14, 2017, 10:38 PMNice! Seems like you guys are getting more creative in the last time. :)
Hmm! My mistake.

Quote from: sseebbyy on Jan 14, 2017, 10:38 PMNice! Seems like you guys are getting more creative in the last time. :)
Credits goes to @Doom_Kill3R who made it first :D

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 15, 2017, 05:55 AMI wonder how they will perform on a stone aged PC. But, nice work. Keep it up!
Thanks

vito

I hope you're really moving it, not as I did in the past (creating a label each frame xD)

Anik

Quote from: vito on Jan 15, 2017, 07:03 AMI hope you're really moving it, not as I did in the past (creating a label each frame xD)
:P . Yes I am just changing it's position and alpha.

Thijn

Looks nice, but to be fair I don't see any practical use for this :P

Anik

Quote from: happymint2 on Jan 15, 2017, 03:28 PMNice Work @Anik
Thanks

Quote from: Thijn on Jan 15, 2017, 03:44 PMLooks nice, but to be fair I don't see any practical use for this :P
You are right! But it looks good to :D

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Jan 15, 2017, 03:44 PMLooks nice, but to be fair I don't see any practical use for this :P
You can warn a player and then the announcment will keep rotating and will annoy the player, so the player won't do it again :D
oh no

Anik

Video URL Updated. Due to some problems with the previous channel I have move to a new channel.