[GAMEMODE] Doomplay match 1.0

Started by EK.IceFlake, Mar 27, 2015, 04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sk

and you can also use LOWER to get ride of that extra column in you table for that lcname (lower-case name)
SELECT this,this1,this2 WHERE LOWER(Name) = '"+Name.tolower()+"'
other then that good work.
and as kratos said try using built-in functions in SQLite instead of making them manually from squirrel. Tbh SQLite doesn't have much functions but mysql has tons of them try to work with mysql.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Sk on Mar 28, 2015, 01:20 PMand you can also use LOWER to get ride of that extra column in you table for that lcname (lower-case name)
and as kratos said try using built-in functions in SQLite instead of making them manually from squirrel. Tbh SQLite doesn't have much functions but mysql has tons of them try to work with mysql.
Thanks! But these functions are too many to fix them now :(
If I release another script then I will use them and MySQL :)

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Mar 29, 2015, 04:11 AMIf I release another script then I will use them and MySQL :)

MySQL might be a bit overkill for this script. Mainly because people wouldn't know to set it up (the server i mean) or simply don't have access to one. Also because your code uses a database very lightly. And there's no need for something as heavy as MySQL.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: S.L.C on Mar 29, 2015, 04:14 AM
Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Mar 29, 2015, 04:11 AMIf I release another script then I will use them and MySQL :)

MySQL might be a bit overkill for this script. Mainly because people wouldn't know to set it up (the server i mean) or simply don't have access to one. Also because your code uses a database very lightly. And there's no need for something as heavy as MySQL.
Mmm... Okay, maybe I will need to stick with SQLite.

For example. I could easily host a VC:MP server on a 128MB RAM server with just SQLite. But try installing MySQL and you'll begin to see how nasty that can be. IF you get to install MySQL on 128MB. On some linux distros you'll have to create the MySQL config in advance before installing the server because you need to disable InnoDB. Otherwise MySQL installation will fail because InnoDB will prevent the server from starting up with just 128MB. It's a whole mess. That's why I'm saying MySQL should be used only when necessary.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Sk on Mar 28, 2015, 01:20 PMand you can also use LOWER to get ride of that extra column in you table for that lcname (lower-case name)
Btw you forgot the from clause in select :P
select this,this1,this2 from players where lower(Name) = '"+Name.tolower()+"'

Sk

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Mar 30, 2015, 05:31 AM
Btw you forgot the where clause in select :P
select this,this1,this2 from players where lower(Name) = '"+Name.tolower()+"'
hehe i guess thats what happen when you don't copy paste :P

SAzEe21

dEaN

I think first impressions are important when i pick up a Main.nut script and I'm sticking to the script, I'm putting that organic feeling back in the game.
-Since 2012-

Wolf

No one is greater then @Stormeus . I like stormeus.

KAKAN

Do u need to bump everywhere?
ONTOPIC: Download and run it
oh no

Razor.

Please man, Update this link. Thanks.
Note: Not bad reply i need this script ;)

Mursaleen5544

this script is giving me some errors.
tell me how i fix this..

dracc

Quote from: Mursaleen5544 on Mar 04, 2019, 05:30 PMthis script is giving me some errors.
tell me how i fix this..

We're not mind readers, please attach your error messages.

Mursaleen5544

@dracc
This kinda of Error im getting , now lemme tell how can i fix this .
https://i.imgur.com/HGWvf3S.png