As well as when you see a server full

Started by kennedyarz, Jan 19, 2017, 12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennedyarz

Well as I say "VKs official server" is a server that wants to be the best, in the sense that it has more than the viewers, but I the state of seeing and I am is impacted, I never think that a server wants to have that trap " Will not be better than littlewhiteys never As it goes "in vks there are many false hahahaha. See this image

Thijn

What makes them fake? What if a clan decided to troll and each member join with a Dancer nick?
Of course you're jealous of the player count, but don't make assumptions so quickly :P

vito

Yes maybe VKs is using fakes since no spectate mode and locked property system it's not so hard to make realistic fake playercount.
But who really cares? There is no any server in master list to be rated as good. All corrupt.

Cool

Quote from: vito on Jan 19, 2017, 07:35 AMYes maybe VKs is using fakes since no spectate mode and locked property system it's not so hard to make realistic fake playercount.
But who really cares? There is no any server in master list to be rated as good. All corrupt.
No The Server Developers Will never Do a work which can make bad impression on server there are many players who can use multi account.
If i join lw from 10 nicks then You will say LW using Fake Players Its not lw Mistake its the player mistake

vito

Quote from: happymint2 on Jan 19, 2017, 09:06 AMNo The Server Developers Will never Do a work which can make bad impression on server there are many players who can use multi account.
Of course when server's staff making fake playercount they will do it better than in OP's screenshot. And playercount is a good impression. You can't ignore that fact - VKs gamemode system is really easy to make a fake player count even if you trust them.

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Jan 19, 2017, 07:29 AMWhat makes them fake? What if a clan decided to troll and each member join with a Dancer nick?
Of course you're jealous of the player count, but don't make assumptions so quickly :P
ex: happymint club
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Yeah yeah now should I join on LWs with 10 nicks and claim what you just did? You're just making a big fool of yourself.

PunkNoodle

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 19, 2017, 10:27 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Jan 19, 2017, 07:29 AMWhat makes them fake? What if a clan decided to troll and each member join with a Dancer nick?
ex: happymint club
Good point! Although I never used such nick in game nor others do to my knowledge, but there are indeed some players sharing similar nicks, like those Jarxen guys from Mexico or the several pepito's I've seen hanging in lw.

KAKAN

oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: vito on Jan 19, 2017, 07:35 AM... There is no any server in master list to be rated as good. All corrupt.

How dare you call me and my server corrupt!

vito

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Jan 19, 2017, 11:40 AMYeah yeah now should I join on LWs with 10 nicks and claim what you just did? You're just making a big fool of yourself.
Actually you won't be the first... http://i.imgur.com/GIUVKFc.png

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jan 19, 2017, 12:13 PM
Quote from: vito on Jan 19, 2017, 07:35 AM... There is no any server in master list to be rated as good. All corrupt.

How dare you call me and my server corrupt!
Well, no body has time to get onto 35 servers and see which one is corrupt. So, to take this in a approx. manner, all are corrupt.
oh no

Eva

Vice City's bank is corrupt as well...    jeez what a conversation!

VK.Angel.OfDeath

I've looked up the alias of Dancer, It's two of our admins Krlozz and DarkRazor. I gave them permission to film their VC-MP webseries in our server, I can only assume that's what they are doing. I trust them enough to know that they would /q with all their accounts if the server came close to being full. I'll be sure to contact them in case this becomes or is an issue.

However to protect the server from players who join the server with so many accounts that the server gets full, the next patch will have a limit of how many accounts you can join with at the same time (from the same computer).

Here's a video of the intro for DarkRazor's webseries, I am not sure if the episode has been released yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWF-yUoUaso#

KrlozZ...

lol xD, yea it was me and dark, we joined with 6 nicknames to do /dance and make a flim, we recording something in malibu to a movie of Dark.