VC:MP is very unresponsive/unstable on Windows XP

Started by Radon, Jan 24, 2017, 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radon

Okay, so I had recentely downgraded my pc to Windows XP from 10 due to activation issues. On XP, I had all the drivers installed and updated, yet the game works fine on SP, but on VC:MP lags as h*ll.

What do you think it's caused from?  :-\

Kewun

install driver booster and check for driver updates

jWeb

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 24, 2017, 02:20 PMinstall driver booster and check for driver updates

Don't do that. Those crappy softwares come with more then what you bargain for and you never actually get any driver updates unless you pay for something. Better use drp.su It's free and tends to work well for a huge range of hardware. Although, it has enabled some common software enabled by default. Such as winrar,7zip,chrome,opera,mozilla etc. including a notification system of their own. You might want to disable what you don't need before you click any button to install drivers. Look for a button/label/text about some "Expert" mode or something. Don't let it install things on it's own. As with all software out there. At least with this one you get the option to disable what you don't want. IIRC, was recommended several times here on the forum.

Thijn

Or, you know, actually download the drivers from the people who make them?
All those driver update software thingies are shit and only give more problems. Download the drivers you need from the manufacturers and install those.

Also, why not fix your activation issues on a stable and current OS like Windows 10 instead of going back to the shithole of security called Windows XP?

Hanney

Dayum, dropping from 10 to XP? I've never heard of anyone do that ever. Make sure that vc-mp isn't running in borderless windowed mode is all I can suggest.

Kewun

Quote from: jWeb on Jan 24, 2017, 02:37 PM
Quote from: Kewun on Jan 24, 2017, 02:20 PMinstall driver booster and check for driver updates

Don't do that. Those crappy softwares come with more then what you bargain for and you never actually get any driver updates unless you pay for something. Better use drp.su It's free and tends to work well for a huge range of hardware. Although, it has enabled some common software enabled by default. Such as winrar,7zip,chrome,opera,mozilla etc. including a notification system of their own. You might want to disable what you don't need before you click any button to install drivers. Look for a button/label/text about some "Expert" mode or something. Don't let it install things on it's own. As with all software out there. At least with this one you get the option to disable what you don't want. IIRC, was recommended several times here on the forum.

Don't be stupid it always worked for me and you are a crap you didn't even try it noob

Thijn

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 25, 2017, 06:45 AM
Quote from: jWeb on Jan 24, 2017, 02:37 PM

Don't be stupid it always worked for me and you are a crap you didn't even try it noob
It's you who's stupid then. Since those problems are known for being crap and installing nasty stuff.

Kewun

jWeb

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 25, 2017, 06:45 AMDon't be stupid it always worked for me and you are a crap you didn't even try it noob

Actually, it's a known fact that most free software which has a pro version is most likely used as a bait.

On the left is the free version and on the right is the pro version. As you can see, they have the right to give only a small portion of what you need.

Kewun

KAKAN

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 25, 2017, 08:00 AMThis one isnt, so?
That means you won't be able to run vcmp anymore because of your stubborn nature.
oh no

Kewun

stubborn here is only you
I used driver booster to fix problems with graphic drivers, and worked.
You idi!ot should try before posting, and i dont play vcmp anymore, why should i. I just find exploits in people's servers

jWeb

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 25, 2017, 12:54 PMI just find exploits in people's servers

Using someone else's hack/aim/bot/w/e does not count as "find exploits". Pretty sure you can't even comprehend the definition of the word "exploit". Because if you did, you would knew that driver "booster" exploited you. So there's that.

Eva

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 25, 2017, 12:54 PMstubborn here is only you
I used driver booster to fix problems with graphic drivers, and worked.
You idi!ot should try before posting, and i dont play vcmp anymore, why should i. I just find exploits in people's servers
Sorry to say but you make yourself look real dumb. Even if 100 people say its A you still would say its B. so yes Stubborn it is.

Kewun

Fine then i aint talk with stubborns like you.
And i dont use hacks from noobs