Previous topic - Next topic

PaleDx

The 04rel003 is better tan 04rel004.
The Client side is a stupid shit.
Is more slowy than the normal script.

Or add a Plugin to the 04 to script whit the same codes of the 03:
Example: CreateTextdraw

KingOfVC

You're shit. Client side scripting offering more features like GUI, more option on textdraw/sprite. It not really hard to understand client script if you already know Squirrel scripting.

vito

Quote from: PaleDx on Jan 29, 2017, 02:34 AMIs more slowy than the normal script.
Maybe you creating text label each frame?

Quote from: KingOfVC on Jan 29, 2017, 06:13 AMoffering more features
sprite
and crashes in quitting

KAKAN

You can simply use the old plugins to get your rel03 experience back :D
oh no

EK.IceFlake

We aren't deleting anything. It's your choice to use rel003 which means you'll be using an outdated version and will not have access to new features, or you could decide to use the up-to-date version rel004 and enjoy all new features.

RW

Nope. 04rel004 is more colorful than 04rel003. GUI Systems made our game interesting. Why did you post this topic? 04rel003 is still available to use.

Murdock

Quote from: PaleDx on Jan 29, 2017, 02:34 AMIs more slowy than the normal script.

Yet you posted nothing to back up this statement?

DizzasTeR

Quote from: vito on Jan 29, 2017, 06:38 AMand crashes in quitting

Not if one knows how to code client side well.

PaleDx

Beautiful? The 0.3z is better than 0.4.
Why?

Pawno, is better than Squirrel.

If you don't have closed 0.3z, neither are playing in 0.4

NicusorN5

Pawno sucks , belive me .

Kewun

"Pawno is better than squirrel" dafuq you have been smoking? i cant stop laughting

vito

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jan 29, 2017, 05:22 PM
Quote from: vito on Jan 29, 2017, 06:38 AMand crashes in quitting

Not if one knows how to code client side well.
How to use sprite without crash in quitting? (it's not about "code client side well" at all...)

KAKAN

Quote from: PaleDx on Jan 29, 2017, 06:54 PMBeautiful? The 0.3z is better than 0.4.
Why?

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Jan 29, 2017, 07:15 PMPawno sucks , belive me .
Quote from: Kewun on Jan 29, 2017, 07:23 PM"Pawno is better than squirrel" dafuq you have been smoking? i cant stop laughting
Well, it might be good, it doesn't suck anyway. Pawno is also used in AMX, so knowing it can make you script CS 1.6 too :D
But, Squirrel is better for me. The best advantage is OOP in Squirrel, which Pawno lacks( though you can use some kind of tables or something to make it work like OO )
oh no

jWeb

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 30, 2017, 03:05 PMWell, it might be good, it doesn't suck anyway. Pawno is also used in AMX, so knowing it can make you script CS 1.6 too :D
But, Squirrel is better for me. The best advantage is OOP in Squirrel, which Pawno lacks( though you can use some kind of tables or something to make it work like OO )

The OOP in Squirrel is also based on tables. In fact, class instances are actual tables but they're marked and treated differently.

kennedyarz

Quote from: PaleDx on Jan 29, 2017, 06:54 PMBeautiful? The 0.3z is better than 0.4.
Why?

First of all "hahahahahahahaha" have you been smoking pure chicken shit? Or is it my imagination?

Did you know that. As long as new things are being done, it is being updated for the future. Or do you think otherwise? If so, then you live in a world of the middle ages where you are the only cavernicola in your world "