Fuel System with Textdraw rel003

Started by PaleDx, Jan 29, 2017, 02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleDx

I need a Fuel System to the 003 (I not use Client-Side, is a piece of shit).

-1 of Gas each 1 to 3 meters.

KAKAN

search the old forum and you may get one.
oh no

Kewun

Why do you think client side is piece of shit? You just need learn how to use it, i know its hard

KAKAN

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 29, 2017, 07:05 AMWhy do you think client side is piece of shit? You just need learn how to use it, i know its hard
What about the crashes? That's not easy to fix. The only way to fix it is not to use client side at all :D
oh no

Kewun

Seems you did not read my post properly

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 29, 2017, 07:05 AMWhy do you think client side is piece of shit? You just need learn how to use it, i know its hard

KAKAN

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 29, 2017, 08:49 AMSeems you did not read my post properly

You didn't read my well. I told about crashes, thats not something you can learn.
The only reason to avoid rel04 is crashes, else its pretty good.
oh no

Xmair

Why doesn't kennedyarz stop making more accounts on this forum?

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Kewun

Thijn

Quote from: Xmair on Jan 29, 2017, 01:11 PMWhy doesn't kennedyarz stop making more accounts on this forum?
Not the same guy.

kennedyarz

Quote from: Xmair on Jan 29, 2017, 01:11 PMWhy doesn't kennedyarz stop making more accounts on this forum?

Look carefully before you speak. Piece of ignorant. One judges people for what one's self is "keep that in mind".

@PaleDx You can see here http://vcmp.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1342.0 , I do not think it's very difficult

Xmair

I'm sorry but you both use a translator and are against the client side scripting.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

kennedyarz

Quote from: Xmair on Jan 31, 2017, 04:58 PMI'm sorry but you both use a translator and are against the client side scripting.

1) You are not interested in how I can use the client
2) let me tell you that this no is a place to criticize, to start criticizing you can start for yourself by just looking in a mirror
3) And you who told you that I am against the client-side sequence? Let me tell you that that is an old topic for me "I get along with this"

Thijn

Quote from: Xmair on Jan 31, 2017, 04:58 PMI'm sorry but you both use a translator and are against the client side scripting.
There's more then 1 retard on this planet.

kennedyarz

@Xmair and @Kewun. And all those who criticize me. Why do not you try to learn Spanish? I try to learn English. It would be a disaster, would not it?

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Feb 01, 2017, 06:59 AM
There's more then 1 retard on this planet.
*than
(xD)