Started by Harvus, Feb 02, 2017, 05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 02, 2017, 04:16 PM
Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 02, 2017, 04:10 PM
Quote from: vito on Feb 02, 2017, 02:58 PM
Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 02, 2017, 02:51 PMhttp://i.imgur.com/WUEbjwM.jpg
How much it affect to fps on wooden PC?
0 ;) (no, really. It runs on a seperate thread and uses the win32 api rather than the directx api)
You should also take note that not everyone has a dual or more core processor. I've seen many guys in VCMP with single-core processors, in that case, I guess threading won't work. Why not give a try to libuv?
Well... it still doesn't have a very large effect, probably unnoticable.

I FINALLY COMPLETED IT!!!
Who wants the download link? :D

KAKAN

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 02, 2017, 04:33 PMWho wants the download link? :D
me.
Advise: You should give it in a PM rather than posting it here, if you were to :D
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 02, 2017, 04:35 PM
Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 02, 2017, 04:33 PMWho wants the download link? :D
me.
Advise: You should give it in a PM rather than posting it here, if you were to :D
Hmm...
QuoteWhat good is a language which only one person can speak
So here it is

--- edited out ---

Provide source publicly or to some moderator if you wish to share executables.

Eva

Quote from: Harvus on Feb 02, 2017, 10:12 AM
QuoteIf you want to be "United" we have to speak the same language right? Why russian then?
Based on your answers, you are negatively disposed to the Russian. The word unanimous, I meant the game together, so that we can also chat, create their own server, comfortable to talk without transliteration.

Anyway, for you and for us it would be a good solution. Server instantly be filled with players, respectively, would have grown online. But is it bad? I think no.
No dont get me wrong im not negative and i wouldnt mind if there was rusian txt, but non russian wouldnt join as they cant read any of it. so if you talk about Unite, it would be better to speak the same language. Besides that the whole internet is mainly based on english

EK.IceFlake

Shadow

@EK.IceFlake Edited out the link due to safety reasons. Please share source to a moderator/administrator or post it publicly if you wish to share executables.
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 03, 2017, 12:16 AM@EK.IceFlake Edited out the link due to safety reasons. Please share source to a moderator/administrator or post it publicly if you wish to share executables.
Ehh
I clearly said "Decompile for source"
It's not very hard to decompile it and it makes sure retards stay far away from the source.
Also, you cleared out the instructions and the likes...
A free .net decompiler is ILSpy if you're having trouble finding one.

vito

Lol people using "authority" of moderator/administrator instead virtual machines... 21 century

Thijn

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 03, 2017, 04:42 AM
Quote from: Shadow on Feb 03, 2017, 12:16 AM@EK.IceFlake Edited out the link due to safety reasons. Please share source to a moderator/administrator or post it publicly if you wish to share executables.
Ehh
It's not very hard to decompile it and it makes sure retards stay far away from the source.
That's not the point. If you cannot be arsed to provide proper source to one of the mods, or to the public. What makes you think we can be arsed to decompile it and let you post it publicly?

DizzasTeR

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 03, 2017, 04:42 AMEhh

Client side scripts should be unprotected right? Your source should be too.

EK.IceFlake

Fine.
Exe: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/Vvw2e6NRyMXK8
Source: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/xqyneRvd3er4D
The reason I didn't want to open-source it is because it was scripted a bit poorly.

Instructions.
1. Open the exe as administrator after starting the game
2. Enter the IP and port of the server
3. Press connect
4. Switch back to the game
5. Set the console lines to 0 for optimal performance
6. Press CTRL+T to type anything

Shadow

Quote from: vito on Feb 03, 2017, 06:59 AMLol people using "authority" of moderator/administrator instead virtual machines... 21 century

QuoteYou agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

These are the terms you have to agree with upon registering. If you don't agree with them, you're quite self-contradictory.

vito

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 03, 2017, 12:01 PMThese are the terms you have to agree with upon registering. If you don't agree with them, you're quite self-contradictory.
I think no abusive vulgar sexually oriented content in this topic. What it point is? Yes he should to post his source to forum's staff by forum's rules, but people should always to use virtual machines to run untrusted software instead trusting to some forums users (regardless their 'rank' in some forums). He did good job, and I personally don't care who checked those files. How I am quite self-contradictory based on this quote?

Shadow

I think you might suffer from a lack of visual acuity or some sort. Nevertheless, I'll try to bold out the key words for you.

QuoteYou agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 03, 2017, 03:04 PMI think you might suffer from a lack of visual acuity or some sort. Nevertheless, I'll try to bold out the key words for you.