VCMP for stunting VC admin console etc.

Started by The Big V, Feb 05, 2017, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Big V

Hello guys, Im new to this forum, Im coming from GTAStunting.net, I really hope I can find some help here regarding my issue.

Ok, before you start reading, please take a glimpse on what we do on VCMP (what we used to do):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHIinbOitIg#
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eSdFZTCS3U#

Basically we used to stunt on the old 0.3z client. The thing is we used the vice city admin console to save/load locations, make cars invulnerable and to use the jetpack to travel around the map faster and find stunting spots easier.
Unfortunatelly on the new 0.4 client (which looks really awesome compared to the old one, shout out to the developers), we are not allowed to use that, which is understandable (lots of hackers that use it for DMing). We basically dont use the VCAC for killing somebody ramming or DMing, we just do what is shown on the videos above, and play for fun. So my question is:

If there is any way to have a server back on the old 0.3z version?
OR
Make an own server in 0.4 with the VC admin console working?

Thanks for your help!

EK.IceFlake

If by "VC admin console" you mean the /admin password in 0.3z, then all of it is fully implementable by the server.
Save/load locations: /gotoloc|/saveloc system
Make cars invulnerable: vehicle.Immunity = 255;
Use jetpack to travel around the map: Jetpack system

The Big V

I meant this console ^

Are your commands available for every server? Can you explain in detals that jetpack system

EK.IceFlake

Oh. This is countered by a new Anti-Trainer system (which is tbh very simple to override).

No, you have to make your own server with your scripts. A jetpack system is basically some keybinds which change the players position and some way to sustain the players height.

The Big V

I know this might sound odd, but can you elaborate on the overriding the anti-trainer system thingy... :) maybe some tutorial or steps on how to make it work?

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: The Big V on Feb 05, 2017, 02:11 PMI know this might sound odd, but can you elaborate on the overriding the anti-trainer system thingy... :) maybe some tutorial or steps on how to make it work?
Well, unfortunately, I'll just end up getting my posts removed + I'm not supposed to be telling you how anyways.

The Big V

I know it's against the rules to use hacks in VCMP, but believe me we wont be interracting in ANY way with the other players. Even if you dont trust me, i can always get my a** banned from some of the servers if I use the console against the rules, which I dont intend to do. Im really not into DMing or doing childish thingies in VCMP anymore, seriously ;D The videos are a proof for what we will use the console

If you could PM or email me with the solution I would be endlessly grateful! Your forums and you will get a special thanks in the credits of the next video :)

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: The Big V on Feb 05, 2017, 02:19 PMI know it's against the rules to use hacks in VCMP, but believe me we wont be interracting in ANY way with the other players. Even if you dont trust me, i can always get my a** banned from some of the servers if I use the console against the rules, which I dont intend to do. Im really not into DMing or doing childish thingies in VCMP anymore, seriously ;D The videos are a proof for what we will use the console

If you could PM or email me with the solution I would be endlessly grateful! Your forums and you will get a special thanks in the credits of the next video :)
Unfortunately, my friend who told me this also told me not to tell anyone. However, you could try to figure it out on your own. Start by comparing the differences between 0.3zr2 and 0.4. It's pretty simple.

PunkNoodle

As EK.IceFlake already told you all can be possibly made via scripts, you should focus on that in my opinion instead of hacking the game.

Here you have a script to save or teleport to coordinates: Click!
Here is a snippet for car immunity: Click!
Here one to move your character and camera freely (you can reach any location in game). Click!

And if you keep searching around you'll find more and more useful scripts, one for example being this NOS script: Click!

Good luck in your endeavours hope you bring us a new stunting video soon, this one is one of the best I've ever seen for GTA Vice City. I was really amazed especially by the two stunts done in cooperation with three players since I saw one of such kind in both videos ;)

The Big V

Hey, thanks buddy! Glad you liked our stuff.

Btw https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=33.0 - Is this the correct blank server i should use and apply the scripts there? Or it there something else?

Edit:
[MODULE]  Loaded SqVCMP 0.4 frontend by Stormeus. (v1.0b2)
[MODULE]  Loaded server.conf Loader for 0.4 by Stormeus
[MODULE]     >> Loaded server.conf for parsing
[MODULE]     >> Applied settings
[WARNING] Please define a colour for your class. (See docs)
[MODULE]     >> Loaded classes
[WARNING] Please define a world for your vehicle. (See docs)
[MODULE]     >> Loaded vehicles
[MODULE]     >> Loaded pickups
[MODULE]  Loaded server.conf successfully
Masterlist failed with error 404 while attempting to list this server.

Ive got this error while attempting to run a server. How can I fix it? Sorry if offtopic

KrlozZ...

download it, and open the file called script, edit it, put the cmds which hhappymint gave you, and run the .exe, after that go to the masterlist, and in favorites click on settings, add server, there put your ip local like 192.168.0.1 (you can check it on Cmd with /ipconfig) and the port for default is 5194 so 192.168.0.1:5194, then you can open the server, and start to play

Kewun

dafuq? 5194?
use: 127.0.0.1:8192
or just localhost

"open the file called script"

lol

KrlozZ...

Quote from: Kewun on Feb 06, 2017, 03:33 AMdafuq? 5194?
use: 127.0.0.1:8192
or just localhost

"open the file called script"

lol

Ah ye :v i dont use it so much, so i dont remember.

The Big V

Quote from: KrlozZ... on Feb 05, 2017, 10:38 PMdownload it, and open the file called script
I see only a folder called scripts, and inside is the main.nut, which I cant open.

I still didnt understand where I should paste those commands. :( I really dont have any experience with scripting, so cheers if you had a good laugh at my questions ;D

Oh, and another question. On the old client there was a tab for LCMP. I cant see it on 0.4. Is it totally gone? Is there a possibility to make  LCMP work?

KrlozZ...

Quote from: The Big V on Feb 06, 2017, 06:36 PM
Quote from: KrlozZ... on Feb 05, 2017, 10:38 PMdownload it, and open the file called script
I see only a folder called scripts, and inside is the main.nut, which I cant open.

I still didnt understand where I should paste those commands. :( I really dont have any experience with scripting, so cheers if you had a good laugh at my questions ;D

Oh, and another question. On the old client there was a tab for LCMP. I cant see it on 0.4. Is it totally gone? Is there a possibility to make  LCMP work?

Xd, yea you should put it on main.nut :P

About the other question... i dont know about that :p let others respond e_e