VCMP for stunting VC admin console etc.

Started by The Big V, Feb 05, 2017, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkNoodle

Quote from: The Big V on Feb 06, 2017, 06:36 PMOh, and another question. On the old client there was a tab for LCMP. I cant see it on 0.4. Is it totally gone? Is there a possibility to make  LCMP work?
LCMP is long gone from 0.4 but you could problem add LC map in your VC:MP server, however it would cost you lot of work. Else you might be interested in the following servers:

LCS-DM
This one features Liberty City Stories map and as for the features you're looking for you got /fix command, a set of spawn locations under /teles, a system to save (/sp) and load (/lp) positions, and ye no jetpack but you can always spawn any vehicle to travel, give "/v vcn" or "/v raider" a try for example.

LCU
This one features Liberty City map from GTA III instead, you can spawn vehicles, fix them and features a speed boost key. Commands will be shown only upon joining so if the first time you download the map and miss them, then press tab to enlarge the chat and page up to scroll up the log.

OT: I saw a stunt in SA, but the ped and cars looked from VC, was it also VCMP?

The Big V

Thanks again for the help! One last question, how to open the main.nut file? Like which programme do you use for its opening.

Quote from: ...happymint_ on Feb 06, 2017, 10:55 PMOT: I saw a stunt in SA, but the ped and cars looked from VC, was it also VCMP?
its saivcmp, we ran it through Hamachi and clean sainvc mod. But there are weird bariers in the MP, it limits the map usability A LOT. Like 10-15% are usable for stunting thats why we could make only 1 stunt there. If someone knows how to remove those bariers, is welcome to share ;D

jWeb

Quote from: The Big V on Feb 07, 2017, 06:58 PMThanks again for the help! One last question, how to open the main.nut file? Like which programme do you use for its opening.

Any text editor works. Even the windows notepad (though not recommended).