Flake server inspection report

Started by EK.IceFlake, Feb 24, 2017, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Well... if you're new to VCMP and want to figure out which server to play, just use this list.
Checklist:
Freedom of speech
No 'association punishment'
Human rights
Organized administration
All rules objective
All rules enforced

Report VKs official server:
Freedom of speech... No (Advertising rule)
No 'association punishment'... OK
Human rights... OK
Organized administration... OK
All rules objective... No (Advertising rule, scamming rule and attacking the forum/server rule)
All rules enforced... OK

Report Elite Killerz | Estate city server:
Freedom of speech... OK
No 'association punishment'... OK
Human rights... OK
Organized administration... OK
All rules objective... OK
All rules enforced... OK

Report European City
No 'association punishment'... No (ON clan banned)
Human rights... No (FPS adjusting rule and VPN/Proxy usage rule)
Organized administration... Unknown
All rules objective... No (FPS adjusting rule, VPN/Proxy usage rule, Attacks on server rule)
All rules enforced... OK

Report littlewhitey's VC-MP Server
No 'association punishment'... Unknown
Human rights... OK
Organized administration... Unknown
All rules objective... OK
All rules enforced... OK

And in case this gets locked, you can use this link: https://server.elitekillerz.net/threads/flake-server-inspection-report.16/

jWeb

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 24, 2017, 11:51 AMHuman rights... No (FPS adjusting rule and VPN/Proxy usage rule)

I'm pretty sure you've got the human rights completely wrong if you think that's a human right.

Human rights would be to be abused based on gender, race, ethnicity etc.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: jWeb on Feb 24, 2017, 11:56 AM
Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 24, 2017, 11:51 AMHuman rights... No (FPS adjusting rule and VPN/Proxy usage rule)

I'm pretty sure you've got the human rights completely wrong if you think that's a human right.

Human rights would be to be abused based on gender, race, ethnicity etc.
That's what I was planning it to be for, but luckily, none of these servers violate this kind of human rights, so I also included some basic rights in human rights.

KAKAN

Isn't hacking a server for "fun" a human right then, according to your words :D?
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 24, 2017, 12:01 PMIsn't hacking a server for "fun" a human right then, according to your words :D?
Not really, I don't think so.

PunkNoodle

I get your intent but I find the way you did this highly hilarious. It's all questionable and it seems to be a way to prove that your server is the best.

Cool

Quote from: ...happymint_ on Feb 24, 2017, 12:13 PMI get your intent but I find the way you did this highly hilarious. It's all questionable and it seems to be a way to prove that your server is the best.
he is just saying truth in his server all things are allowed so whats wrong in it :P

krystianoo

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: ...happymint_ on Feb 24, 2017, 12:13 PMI get your intent but I find the way you did this highly hilarious. It's all questionable and it seems to be a way to prove that your server is the best.
Well...
1. everything has very good reasons for why it was marked anything but OK
2. it's just that this checklist is about what I believe a server should be like and obviously if I have full control over a server then it would be how I believe it should be.

Karan

EC is complete garbage, play littlewhitey's with some quality players or ctf and have a good time in vcmp

DizzasTeR

Yet another stupid topic from you my good old bud' CrystalBlue.

vito

My server (Beach Love) has no rules and no admins, enjoy the freedom xD

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: vito on Feb 24, 2017, 12:58 PMMy server (Beach Love) has no rules and no admins, enjoy the freedom xD
Well then
Organized administration: No (no administrators)

vito

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Feb 24, 2017, 01:06 PM
Quote from: vito on Feb 24, 2017, 12:58 PMMy server (Beach Love) has no rules and no admins, enjoy the freedom xD
Well then
Organized administration: No (no administrators)
No administration is better than organized corrupt administration.

NicusorN5

Report for more servers , for example  mine ? :D