Detecting Player Into The Water

Started by Saiyan Attack, Mar 10, 2017, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyan Attack

hello everyone !!

as you can see the topic name explain everything for what i should do ... is there any possible way to detect ? I Tried to Geting Anim but it didn't work becoz I Have Just The Option Of Setting ...

function onPlayerHealthChange( player, oldhp, newhp )
{
if(player.SetAnim(0,156)) return MessagePlayer("You're Drowning You Need To learn How to swimming before to do Such type of stunt :P",player); // this for when player is drowing ...
}

I tried to edit with player.Pos.z function but failed :(
Becoz Map Heights Somewhere up and somewhere down ...

function onPlayerHealthChange( player, oldhp, newhp )
{
if(player.Pos.z.tofloat()<8.000) return MessagePlayer("You're Drowning You Need To learn How to swimming before to do that like of stunt :P",player); // this for when player is drowing ...
}

Sorry For My Bad English :(

MatheuS

if ( player.Pos.z <= GetWaterLevel() ) return MessagePlayer("You're Drowning You Need To learn How to swimming before to do that like of stunt :P",player); // this for when player is drowing ...
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Saiyan Attack

EK.IceFlake

This won't work on the underground tunnel near the military base.

vito

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Mar 11, 2017, 08:30 AMThis won't work on the underground tunnel near the military base.
Then flood it using WATERPRO.DAT xD

kennedyarz

For what the boy wants to use this code? Is for swimming Could you tell me?

Saiyan Attack

lol @kennedyarz Noway I'm Making This Code For VIP's When Vip Player Drowning This Code Will Save VIP's Life :P Or The Others Get This Message ..

kennedyarz

Quote from: Saiyan Attack on Mar 11, 2017, 04:05 PMlol @kennedyarz Noway I'm Making This Code For VIP's When Vip Player Drowning This Code Will Save VIP's Life :P Or The Others Get This Message ..

The truth is that his idea is rare, but hey. What are we going to do. :V

Saiyan Attack

It's Simple Friend When VIP's Player drowning then he will come out from water without any lost of health ... for example If player drown location is haiti then he will come out near bank boat station ... if he drown in boat yard then he come out in boat yard station .... otherwise game will react as usualreutine ...
if you don't like my idea than what about swimming system :P ....

kennedyarz

The truth is that it's weird, but as you say, it's your theme you can do what you want as long as you do not break the rules
;)

And I did not understand the last -> if you don't like my idea than what about swimming system :P ....

Shadow

Quote from: kennedyarz on Mar 11, 2017, 04:07 PM
Quote from: Saiyan Attack on Mar 11, 2017, 04:05 PMlol @kennedyarz Noway I'm Making This Code For VIP's When Vip Player Drowning This Code Will Save VIP's Life :P Or The Others Get This Message ..

You asked me the exact same thing 5 days ago and now you complain that he does not have originality? Really...
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

kennedyarz

Quote from: Shadow on Mar 12, 2017, 01:41 AM

You asked me the exact same thing 5 days ago and now you complain that he does not have originality? Really...

Is wrong .. I did not tell him that he had no originality, he just wants to do something weird .. just for players Vip

Thijn

Quote from: kennedyarz on Mar 13, 2017, 04:59 PM

Is wrong .. I did not tell him that he had no originality, he just wants to do something weird .. just for players Vip
How's that weird? Sounds like a useful feature for VIP players.
And then again, who are you to judge about a feature on his server? He just asked for some help. Either give him that, or don't post.

kennedyarz

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 13, 2017, 05:07 PM
Quote from: kennedyarz on Mar 13, 2017, 04:59 PM

How's that weird? Sounds like a useful feature for VIP players.
And then again, who are you to judge about a feature on his server? He just asked for some help. Either give him that, or don't post.

interesting. I do not criticize, it just seems strange to me and already. Closed topic