Error with script

Started by Adrenaline, Apr 05, 2017, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrlozZ...

Quote from: sseebbyy on Apr 05, 2017, 07:59 PMReplace line 128 with this:
if( pdb ) QuerySQL( pdb, "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Properties ( Name TEXT, PX FLOAT, PY FLOAT, PZ FLOAT, Owner VARCHAR(32), Sharer VARCHAR(32), Price NUMERIC, PropertyID INT, Salary2 NUMERIC)" );

Thanks you for help :P it worked, now there is soemthing with line 129, so have to do the same with that lines right ?, should do it for each line or for each database ?

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Apr 05, 2017, 08:03 PMThis might be a permission issue, and if it is, you don't have to worry about it as a planned update should reset them to their default permissions.

So is it a thing from cloudwards ?

KAKAN

krlozz, that means the databases are not there or are locked.
So yeah, most probably a permission issue
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: happymint on Apr 05, 2017, 05:16 PM
Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Apr 05, 2017, 03:10 PM
Quote from: happymint2 on Apr 05, 2017, 03:07 PMHehehe :P you are using Official plugin on your pc and on Cloudwards host you are using SLC plugin Official plugin is not good thats why its not giving error on your pc.
if you want we help you then line 160 here
I installed SLC's plugin to diagnose the issue. ConnectSQL was returning null on the official plugin, and SLC's plugin caused a segmentation fault on both 32 bit and 64 bit versions.

For more on the issue, this occurred only when using SLC's SQLite plugin.

What was the OS? And did you recompiled the plugin yourself or used the pre-built binaries?
Ubuntu 16.04 on kernel 2 with pre-built binaries.

Thijn

Is the folder actually there? It makes sense the plugin makes the file, but can't make folders. Make sure you use the capitals right, linux is case sensitive.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 06, 2017, 06:36 AMIs the folder actually there? It makes sense the plugin makes the file, but can't make folders. Make sure you use the capitals right, linux is case sensitive.
It makes a database in the root directory.

KAKAN

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Apr 06, 2017, 07:46 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Apr 06, 2017, 06:36 AMIs the folder actually there? It makes sense the plugin makes the file, but can't make folders. Make sure you use the capitals right, linux is case sensitive.
Quoting from Krlozz:-

Registros <- ConnectSQL( "Databases/Registros.db" );
Deahtss <- ConnectSQL( "Databases/Deahtss.db" );
joins <- ConnectSQL( "Databases/joins.db" );
pdb <- ConnectSQL("Databases/props.sqlite");

I see.
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 06, 2017, 09:51 AM
Quoting from Krlozz:-

Registros <- ConnectSQL( "Databases/Registros.db" );
Deahtss <- ConnectSQL( "Databases/Deahtss.db" );
joins <- ConnectSQL( "Databases/joins.db" );
pdb <- ConnectSQL("Databases/props.sqlite");

I see.
Talking about the OP.

I compiled it on Debian. I remember someone else also complained about Ubuntu at some point. Or maybe I'm wrong. Seems to be common with Ubuntu. Maybe a re-compilation on Ubuntu would solve the issue. I don't have a VM with Ubuntu so I'm not sure I can provide any.

Cool

Quote from: happymint on Apr 06, 2017, 07:14 PM

I compiled it on Debian. I remember someone else also complained about Ubuntu at some point. Or maybe I'm wrong. Seems to be common with Ubuntu. Maybe a re-compilation on Ubuntu would solve the issue. I don't have a VM with Ubuntu so I'm not sure I can provide any.

If i provide you a vps with unbuntu you will be able to solve it? If yes i will be happy to provide

I haven't created a build system for the module (didn't need one, tbh). So unless your VPS comes with a desktop environment and the Code::Blocks IDE, there's not much I can do.

To build the module yourself, all you have to do is install the GCC(G++) compiler and then do a simple apt-get install codeblocks to install the IDE and open the project in the IDE, then select which one do you want to build (release or debug) and hit the build button.

I'll see if I can do that myself sometime because I'm obligated to do so. But I can't guarantee it'll be ASAP.

luchgox

Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

Thijn

luchgox

lol,same error like adrenaline
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: happymint on Apr 06, 2017, 08:01 PMI haven't created a build system for the module (didn't need one, tbh). So unless your VPS comes with a desktop environment and the Code::Blocks IDE, there's not much I can do.

To build the module yourself, all you have to do is install the GCC(G++) compiler and then do a simple apt-get install codeblocks to install the IDE and open the project in the IDE, then select which one do you want to build (release or debug) and hit the build button.

I'll see if I can do that myself sometime because I'm obligated to do so. But I can't guarantee it'll be ASAP.
Mmm... would Ubuntu deriatives work?
I have a Zorin OS development VM