Transfer Account Help

Started by Razor., Apr 11, 2017, 05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor.

How to transfer nick without close server in DataBase?
Real Time.

Plz help
me.

Razor/Sore.

vito

It depends on the architecture of your account system. As I know there is only one normal system in whole vc-mp who is using user ID as primary key (PAC). Everyone else it seems using player's name everywhere (looking in this forum activity). EC is using case-sensitive player's names (ViTo and Vito will be different accounts) lol

Quote from: vito on Apr 11, 2017, 06:00 AMIt depends on the architecture of your account system.

design* Architecture stands for (and might be interpreted as) something else.

vito

Quote from: happymint on Apr 11, 2017, 06:01 AM
Quote from: vito on Apr 11, 2017, 06:00 AMIt depends on the architecture of your account system.

design* Architecture stands for (and might be interpreted as) something else.
Well, "design" word in my language used in very limited meaning (as graphical), so maybe my english terms is a bit wrong, but I hope that idea is clear.

Quote from: vito on Apr 11, 2017, 06:08 AMWell, "design" word in my language used in very limited meaning (as graphical), so maybe my english terms is a bit wrong, but I hope that idea is clear.

Think of it in like this "I designed this car to fly." Here you can see is not limited to just graphical. Anyway, enough of this off-topic.

KAKAN

Transfer the nick using SQL and update the stats. What's so problematic?
oh no

Cool

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 11, 2017, 06:57 AMTransfer the nick using SQL and update the stats. What's so problematic?
Full new to scripting world i am sure he cant even make a single query