News A server update was released on July 20. Server patch notes and downloads are here. Additionally, a client update was released on the same day. Client patch notes are here.
[Release] Anik's GUI Editor

Anik

[Release] Re: Anik's GUI Editor
« Reply #15,  »
► Fixed AddChild bug.
► Fixed the game crash while adding child.

Thanks to @zeus for pointing out the bug.

EK.IceFlake

• "We are the champions my fellahs" - Sufyan/VK.SuFy
« Reply #17,  »
Did you seriously make a publicly released script _memed? You're just encouraging people to be selfish and keep their client scripts to themselves and their players PCs but not the players themselves. Despite the fact that the players own their PCs and whatsoever is on it.

Anik

« Reply #18,  »
Quote from EK.IceFlake on May 14th, 02:23 PM
Did you seriously make a publicly released script _memed? You're just encouraging people to be selfish and keep their client scripts to themselves and their players PCs but not the players themselves. Despite the fact that the players own their PCs and whatsoever is on it.
The _mem was added when I was making it. I forgot to remove the _mem when released it. Thanks for pointing out. Will be removed on next update

luchgox

« Reply #19,  »
Hey Anik,
              I'm very pleased to your this GUI Editor.I like to suggest you a idea.

-How about,If color mode should be changed from "Page up and down" to a cmd ("/changecolour (R/G/B)"). Because I'm tired to tap tap the page up and down button.Suppose if people want to paste their own colour (according rgb) they can do easily (/changecolour 124 155 100)?.

I hope you understand me
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

Anik

« Reply #20,  »
Quote from luchgox on June 19th, 04:05 PM
Hey Anik,
              I'm very pleased to your this GUI Editor.I like to suggest you a idea.

-How about,If color mode should be changed from "Page up and down" to a cmd ("/changecolour (R/G/B)"). Because I'm tired to tap tap the page up and down button.Suppose if people want to paste their own colour (according rgb) they can do easily (/changecolour 124 155 100)?.

I hope you understand me
Thanks for your suggestion. Will be added in future update.

longhackmc

« Reply #21,  »
How to use / addchild
Give me an example
tks

Anik

longhackmc

Anik

« Reply #24,  »
Quote from longhackmc on July 4th, 04:05 PM
and Element list, where it?
Uhh!! Watch the video. By the way, you can use /elements in game to get a list of all elements.

MEGAMIND

• Youtube ->Muhommad raahim