Razor.

Clan:
Clan Name: Unbeatable Knights.
Tags: UK, UKr and UKt.
IRC: #UKClanVcmp on GTANet.

Homepage: Unbeatable Knights
Members: -

History:
Clan Unbeatable Knights was First established in 2016 April by RDXing (now known as) _Has[E]eb.^   , when the Clan owner RDXing Left the whole clan was drowned, But the clan was not closed, Razor needed help and asked Has[E]b to be clan Owner and take care of things, UK is still open!

Zone_Killer

Bohemia Is God Of Punjabi Rap
Yo Yo Honey Singh tou chutiya hai

Razor.

Casper

Dhrubo

You mean now you new leader? lol I was always playing vcmp and leader of the clan while haseeb was left
Anyways I am leader now you co and you know good news that UKt Hitman 09 is back! now I hope that Old members will be back soon...

PS: Thank you for creating forum and re-opening I was gonna post today that the clan is re-opened
By the way who are you? Old player?
Don't be afraid of anything if you try you can do anything.

Razor.

Quote from: Dhrubo on Jun 08, 2017, 06:50 AMYou mean now you new leader? lol I was always playing vcmp and leader of the clan while haseeb was left
Anyways I am leader now you co and you know good news that UKt Hitman 09 is back! now I hope that Old members will be back soon...

PS: Thank you for creating forum and re-opening I was gonna post today that the clan is re-opened
By the way who are you? Old player?
I left the clan recently, I found the clans were closed and asked the leadership to Haseeb and he left, You can be the clan leader again, sorry for the inconvenience ;)

Dhrubo

Hmm better do this so now your welcome Okay now would you keep the forum if you want and you can join UK if you want... Do you want to keep forum to help us?

Better you delete this topic so I can post
Don't be afraid of anything if you try you can do anything.