[Suggestion] GUIHtmlView

Started by EK.IceFlake, May 19, 2017, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Would be very nice... no need to script complicated animations or bang your head trying to calculate complicated math.
An added option to connect to a website would be an added bonus - /forum could now show the actual forum instead of providing a link to it.

EightyVice

That made me remember the web box

What you're asking for is called CEF and I'm pretty sure the devs are not gonna add a 100+ MB library to the project. Not including the amount of ram usage increasing since you're actually running a copy of Chrome :)

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: . on May 19, 2017, 05:28 PMWhat you're asking for is called CEF and I'm pretty sure the devs are not gonna add a 100+ MB library to the project. Not including the amount of ram usage increasing since you're actually running a copy of Chrome :)
I was going to suggest CEF but I thought the devs might consider Awesomium due to its ability to output the page in a buffer.
Anyways, disk usage might be an issue but the RAM only needs to be allocated when you create a GUIHtmlWindow. (except for the fact that vcmp-game.dll is loaded into memory)

Shadow

There are lots of players whose computers would explode by running gta-vc and a chrome instance at the same time. I managed to accomplish something with awesomium (it was pretty easy, I found a way to make it work with the gui library VC:MP uses) but it pretty much used as many resources as chrome would, which is quite a lot for the 512MB RAM guy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuBBfdpDbec#
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

kennedyarz

Quote from: Shadow on May 19, 2017, 06:48 PMThere are lots of players whose computers would explode by running gta-vc and a chrome instance at the same time. I managed to accomplish something like awesomium (it was pretty easy, I found a way to make it work with the gui library VC:MP uses) but it pretty much used as many resources as chrome would, which is quite a lot for the 512MB RAM guy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuBBfdpDbec#

I always liked that idea

KrlozZ...

oh nice x_x but it will lagg so much, just think my pc lag with the normal gui, now with a browser lol x_x. im the one of these guys shadow says xd