How can I convert GTA SA player skins to VC

Started by Yankee, May 27, 2017, 09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yankee

In GTA SA skin sites,there are a lot of skins and i love these skins.How can I convert them to GTA VC.Only .dff and .txd files,should I edit the XML file or what should I do ?

Sebastian

I have no idea how, but it have to be done with 3ds max.
It's not just about converting .dff and .txd to VC; you have to move the hands to fit VC's engine or something like that.

Yankee

Quote from: sseebbyy on May 27, 2017, 09:34 AMI have no idea how, but it have to be done with 3ds max.
It's not just about converting .dff and .txd to VC; you have to move the hands to fit VC's engine or something like that.

Hey,I can add any vehicle from GTA SA to VC MP and it works very well.But if i want to add a player skin,it crashes.Which file give error i don't understand.I think .txd is only texture file only .dff can give error.I searched but i can't find any converting program sa to vc mp.

Sebastian

Player models are a different story. You cannot just put them in side VC engine and expect to work.
As I said before, there is a matter of (model's) bones position.

SA and VC don't coincide in bones' position, so they won't run on the same engine unless you move those bones.
There is no such program for only converting SA peds to VC.

Yankee

Quote from: sseebbyy on May 27, 2017, 10:45 AMPlayer models are a different story. You cannot just put them in side VC engine and expect to work.
As I said before, there is a matter of (model's) bones position.

SA and VC don't coincide in bones' position, so they won't run on the same engine unless you move those bones.
There is no such program for only converting SA peds to VC.
Ok thanks mate,at least i can use any gta sa vehicle :)

rww

Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Sebastian