Client Update for 0.4 Released (2017-05-31)

Started by Stormeus, May 31, 2017, 07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

A client update has been released for 04rel004.
  • Implemented client-side sprite rotation and scaling. New client-side scripting elements have been added:
    • GUISprite.Rotation — a get/set float property for the rotation of the sprite in degrees
    • GUISprite.RotationCentre — a VectorScreen specifying the center of rotation of the sprite; defaults to the top left corner of your sprite
    • GUISprite.Scale — a Vector that multiplies the size by the scaling factor given (e.g. 1.0 is full size, 0.5 is half size); setting the Z coordinate has no effect
  • Fixed per-instance handling not being properly set for custom vehicles.
  • Fixed errors when calculating Z-axis transformations on GUI elements in 3D space.
  • Fixed game crashing when disconnecting from and reconnecting to servers with customizations.
This update will take effect upon reloading the browser.

EK.IceFlake

Anik

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Sebastian

Finally. Really thank you.

EDIT: This is odd. For a new handling data to be applied on custom vehicles, I'm needed to set it not once, but twice.

[spoiler]
vehicle.SetHandlingData( 23, 12 );
[/spoiler]

Am I the only one facing this?

kennedyarz

NicusorN5

Quote from: sseebbyy on May 31, 2017, 10:07 AMFinally. Really thank you.

EDIT: This is odd. For a new handling data to be applied on custom vehicles, I'm needed to set it not once, but twice.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Am I the only one facing this?
Nope. I'm having the same problem.

EightyVice

5th update in this year :v cool keep it up :D

SAzEe21

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on May 31, 2017, 05:55 PM5th update in this year :v cool keep it up :D
in a month :p keep it up bro.